Andrew | Calming the Storm

Requested by: electricblake 

After receiving multiple hate comments on Instagram, the reader spirals into a full on breakdown. The squad tries to help but soon realize that only one person can...

Shane had called you, Andrew, and Garrett over to hang out. You were down but Andrew had some stuff to do and ended up staying home.

You were a little bummed about not having Andrew coming with, but Garrett was so excited you couldn't say no.

"Text me if you finish up early." You smile before being pulled from the house.

You decide to take your car, at the request of Garrett, because he claimed that your car was cleaner. Which it probably was, considering the last time you were in Garrett's car the front seat and floor were covered in so much trash. It literally came out like a tiny trash tsunami. It was gross. So, your car it was. You both climbed in and Garrett snatched the Aux cord, blasting Tana Mongeau while you pull out of the driveway.

The ride wasn't too long and soon you were pulling down Shane's driveway. Garrett rushed out of the car before you had even made a full stop and you had to slam on your breaks to avoid hitting him. You're also pretty sure the Aux cord was still plugged into his phone because it was no longer in your car.

You sigh at his antics and shut off your car. You grab your coffee and your phone, following Garrett into the house.

You were greeted with huge smiles and a very excited Uno. Cheeto looked uninterested from a few feet away but he allowed you to pet him.

"Hey guys." You greeted with a small smile. 

"Hey Y/N." Shane greeted from behind you. You barely noticed that he wasn't in the room in the first place.

You give him a hug, kissing his cheek before pulling away. "What are we doing today?"

He shrugged and motioned for you to take a seat on the couch. You obliged and sat next to Garrett. He laid a long arm around your shoulder and you were pleased that he decided to wear deodorant today.

"I really don't have anything planned. I was thinking just post-mating some Taco Bell or Chipotle and hanging out."

"That sounds perfect." You agree.

While Shane orders the food. You take out your phone. You would talk to Garrett but he's in a very intense conversation about the best flavor of Oreos with Morgan and you don't want to get involved. Mostly for your safety, so you go on Instagram.

You scroll through, liking a few posts before stopping on one of Shane's. It was the thumbnail for the video you were just in. Your first one actually. You like it and scroll down to read some of the comments. Your anxiety spikes at the very first one.

Asshole1 whose the new person? cuz I don't like them...

Asshole2 they're fucking annoying

Asshole3 I hope they aren't in the next video...

You continue to scroll through all of these comments. A lot of them are nice, but most of them are hate. Aimed right at you. You don't even realize that you had hunched over and started to cry until you felt a large hand on your back. Garrett's concerned voice flowed through your ears but you don't hear a word he says.

Those comments are buzzing around your head, drowning out all of your surroundings. You rub aggressively at the moisture in your eyes, dropping your phone onto the floor in the process.