The Entire Squad | Babysitter

Sorry for the absence, it has been hotter than Satan's asshole lately and  the AC in my house sucks ass. Sooo.... Swimming was a better option. I also thought my computer would spontaneously combust because I'm dramatic...

You are Shane's little sister.

Andrew x Female!Reader.

Morgan is 4.

Garrett is 7.

Shane is 1.

Ryland is the age he is now.

Andrew is 2.

****

You told your brother not to mess with that stupid old book. Did he listen? No, of course not. Now you are running around Shane's house, baby proofing everything. Kids are screaming and crying. You are about 0.2 seconds away from ripping your hair out or bursting into tears.

*Flashback*

You were hanging out with Morgan, destroying a box of oreos, and watching some random movie on Netflix. Ryland was upstairs napping and Shane had went out with Garrett and Andrew to find stuff for a spooky video. A few hours later and Shane returns home, Garrett and Andrew in tow, lugging a thick, ancient looking book.

"What the hell is that?" You mumbled around a mouth full of cookie.

"A book. Found it in a antique store."

"It's a spell book!" Garrett says, pulling out his wand and giving it a little kiss.

You roll your eyes. "Well whatever it is count me out."

"Why are you such a spoil sport?" Shane whines.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I can't help that I'm the only sane one here. For all I know, that shit is real and you end up turning yourself into a tree or something."

Shane raises an eyebrow at your dramatics. "A tree?"

"I'm not a witch, Shane. I don't know about magic shit."

Shane rolls his eyes. You glare at him and huff. Ryland comes down the stairs and looks between you and Shane.

"What did he do now?"

"Why do you assume it's me!?" Shane shrieks, throwing his arms in the air. Ryland crosses his arms over his chest.

"What's that?"

"A book?"

"It's a spell book!"

"Whatever it is, I don't want you summoning anything with it. We already have enough demons."

"Ryland!" Shane whines.

"I'm not getting possessed or turned into some weird, deformed animal." 

You thrust your arms towards Ryland. "See! Great minds think alike." Ryland smirks and gives you a high five.

"Have fun! Don't die!" Shane sticks his tongue out and pulls everyone but you and Ryland into the back room to film.

You and Ryland sit on the couch and sigh. "Idiots."

"Hopefully, we'll be safe out here." Ryland mumbles, reaching for the oreos. He offers you one and you take one.