Shane | Mine

You're probably thinking, "Author, haven't you already done something like this but with Garrett?"

Well, this is a very different story.

Female Reader.

Shane stood staring out the window in his kitchen. He stared longingly at the sky. He watched a bird fly out of the one of the many trees surrounding his house and sighed. He was trapped. Caged. He needed an escape, but he didn't believe one was coming.

It started with a DM on Twitter. 

From Y/N L/N.

 An A-list celebrity.

You had contacted him after he posted a video on the struggle of finding a sponsor now a days. You wanted to sponsor his next video, no matter how expensive it was. At first, Shane was ecstatic, nearly dropping his phone in excitement. Then he felt as if he should deny such charity. Shane actually did try to turn it down, but you insisted. He took the offer and thought of some ideas.

He pitched the idea and the next thing he knew, a sleek black car and a mysterious man appeared at his door. He was taken to your house and you were the one to answer the door, not a worker of your house.

You greeted him with a hug and a smile. That's how it started. You and Shane clicked. Shane was too chicken to ask you out. Who would want him as a boyfriend, right?

So you remained best friends.

Until things became weird.

It started when he became involved with a man named Garrett Watts, who super liked him on Tinder. He was tall and handsome, funny too. They really hit it off. They went out on a few dates. Shane would not shut up about Garrett. He would gush about him while the two of you hung out.

Then he dropped off the face of the earth. Shane tried calling, going to his house, calling Garrett's friends. Garrett was later reported missing. Then presumed dead.

You were the one that comforted him. Held him as he cried. Shane was oblivious to the sickening smirk that appeared on your face as he cried into your neck. Your mind wandered to scenes that  Shane are never to find out about.

Messy blond hair matted in blood, a dimly lit room, and a nasty smirk.

"Time to wake up!" You say in a chipper voice.

Garrett flinches, shaking his head slightly. He looks up at you and glares. You pout at him.

"What's wrong?" You say in baby voice.

"Fuck you." He spat.

You laugh and grab his jaw. "I don't think I'm your type."

He growls, spitting in your face. You step back, wiping at your cheek with your hand. You fingers are red and slimy.

"Okay," You nod, "Alright."

With inhuman speed, you pull a knife seemingly out of thin air, thrusting into his abdomen. He gasps and coughs. Blood dribbles down his chin as he looks at you in shock.

"It's a shame, you know." You murmur as you twist the knife, "I was having so much fun with you." You pull out the knife, letting it fall to the ground.

"Oh well." You mumble as you watch the light leave his eyes. "There will be others, I'll get my chance."

He took a break from dating after Garrett's death, but as you guessed, there was others. Others, that just like Garrett, went missing.

Shane caught on.

Now we're here.

Shane began seeing another cute boy. This one he met on Bumble. The relationship lasted a little longer than usual, which was unusual. He took it in stride, however, considering it a blessing. He fell hard and fast for Ryland. He wanted a life with him, kids, they already had two dogs and a cat, it was perfect.

Until it wasn't.

Shane stared out the window. He resisted the urge to flinch when his front door opened and closed. He regrets showing you where the spare key was. He could move it, but you'll find a way in. You always do.

He tensed when your small hands touched his sides. He could feel your smirk against the back of his neck. He shivered as you caressed his sides, pressing closer.

"Who do you belong too?"

"You." He whispers.

"Good boy."