Entire Squad | Hell's Worst Demon

Shyland + Andrew x reader

It really wasn't his choice. He died and woke up in a office building, with people who weren't exactly human. He originally thought he was being pranked. He had laughed when the two had told him he was dead. When they didn't laugh and the silence began to make him uneasy, he left.

Well. He tried too. 

As soon as he ran through the door of the office he was in, he ended right back where he started.

"What happened?" He had said while crying softly on the floor.

The women who accompanied the red head, touched his shoulder and sighed. "You died. It's time to go."

That's how he ended up in hell. He died. He thought had lived a good, honest life. One that would let him go to heaven. However, that was not the case. They really wouldn't give him specifics. 

Hell honestly wasn't that bad. Except, he was basically useless in all things that came with being a demon. 

He couldn't handle torturing someone. He couldn't stand the screams. The blood thirsty things that were walking around. He was basically an intern here. The devil keeps him around as a sort of assitant. Collecting contracts and filing them, that sort of thing.

The devil doesn't really mind. Besides, the big, red man that people talk about is actually a guy named Jeffree, that prefers being called the queen of hell. He even has a cosmetic line top side. High end and totally worth buying.

Anyways, the reapers that lead him here, visit him sometimes. They meet top side at a small coffee shop. He enjoyed their company. He was meeting them today actually.

"Hi, Shane." Y/n says as he plops down.

"Where's Andrew?"

Y/n hums. "Running late. We got some friends we want you to meet."

"Oh?"

"Friends from heaven." Y/n nods. Shane sags.

"Isn't that against the rules or something?"

"Nope, not really? There is a lot of forms involved if you want a relationship though." Y/n winks.

Shane just shakes his head. a couple of minutes pass with small talk and Shane nursing an iced coffee.

"Oh, Andrew!" Y/N says suddenly and Shane turns.

Andrew is walking in with a very short man, and Shane subconciously fixes his appearence. He had a halo over his head. The light reflecting off of it. He was beautiful. Shane blushed when the man smiles at him and y/n kicks him under the table. He glares at her, but all she does is smirk.

"Shane, this is Ryland and my tall angel man is Garrett." Shane didn't even notice the other man until now. His halo spinning above his head.

"Hi." Ryland smiles, sitting down next to Shane. He blushes when Y/n looks at him.

"See Ryland, I told you he was cute."

"Y/n!" Shane exclaims. Y/n shrugs.

"You're welcomeee." She sing songs. "Call me Mrs. Matchmaker."

Ryland turns to Shane. "So, how's hell?" 

Shane sighs. "It's hell."

Ryland notices Shane's change in demeanor, and frowns. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize," Shane smiles. "It's not too bad in hell."

Ryland smiles. "Okay, how'd you end up down there? You don't seem the... type."

"We couldn't disclose that information." Y/n interrupts and Shane looks at her.

"Why?" 

"It was a higher up decision. We didn't ask questions, but we know the information, just can't disclose it. Sorry, Shane."

"Well, that's okay. You seem nice, I'd like to get to know you more."

"I'd like that." Shane smiles.

It's gets quiet and everyone enjoys the company. There are side convos and the lovebirds are whispering to each other. It wasn't until Y/n and Andrew shared a look and their appearence changed. They were in business attire and their eyes were an unearthly white.

"Sorry guys, gotta cut this short."

"Us too." Garrett says, as he points to his head. The angel radio calling them in.

Shane sighs as time with the angel was cut short. Ryland notices Shane become sad and touches his shoulder. "We don't have cell phones in heaven but if you want to meet up, alone, just pray to me. We'll figure something out.

Y/n just smiles, giving Garrett a high five. Her and Andrew disappear moments later. The humans around not noticing a thing. Garrett and Ryland say their goodbyes and disappear too. Shane smiles.

"Goodbye. My angel."