| Birthday Presents |

First of all, you guys are FUCKING AMAZING! This book has been up less than a week and it already has a little over 1k in reads. I'm glad you're enjoying!

Second of all, OUR KING HAS REACHED 15 MILLION SUBS AND ON HIS BIRTHDAY TOO! He deserves nothing less because Shane is literally the best guy on this planet. He is the sweetest and most genuine person and we are blessed to have him. With that being said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANE!

In honor of our QUEEN's birthday, an UPDATE!

****

(F/B) = Favorite band

(R/C) = Random Country

Shane || For your king on his birthday, you gathered all of your friends and you gave him his gifts. You saved the best one for later. It was a very lengthy letter than detailed just how much you cared for him. He was bawling by the time he got to the end. He tackled you and peppered your face with kisses. After that the two of you sat on the couch, the left overs of his birthday cake in hand, and watched the Scream box set in your pajamas.

For your birthday, he planned a very elaborate date, which included flowers and dinner. He also gave you a necklace that had a tiny pig charm and a locket on it. Inside the locket was a picture of you and him, heads thrown back in mid laugh. On the other side, it was engraved with the date you two had your first date.

Ryland || For his birthday, you spoiled him by taking him out to a fancy dinner at a very expensive restaurant. At the end of the night you surprised him with a necklace that has been passed down in your family. You told him one day you'll be able to pass it down and he knocked the wind out of you with a hug.The following day you surprised him to a shopping spree. You took him to all of his favorite stores trying to get at least one thing from each.

For your birthday, he booked you two a couples spa day. Then he made sure to spoil you with dinner and a movie. He saved any materialistic gifts for the end. They were small gift but they each held a sentimental value to you. You ended the night cuddled in bed.

Garrett || You took him to Universal and spent the day at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. The both of you drank way more Butter beer than physically possible. You also insisted that he not pay for anything. 

For your birthday, he planned a day and took you to do all of your favorite things. He gave you a few presents, one including a small promise ring. He said told you it wasn't much when he gave it to you but you still cried when he did finally put it on your hand.

Andrew || For his birthday, you did something unexpected. With the help of the squad, you managed to gather a lot of photos of you and Andrew. Some were cute and some were goofy. You put them in a large scrapbook type thing. On the last page you wrote a sweet note that you swear made Andrew tear up.

For your birthday, he surprised you with (F/B) tickets. He also got a hotel room to spend the night in. He took you out to dinner before the concert too. He failed to mention he also got meet & greet tickets and you nearly passed out when he gave them to you at dinner.

Morgan || For her birthday, you took her on a trip to (R/C) and you spent a week or two touring and adventuring. You treated her like a princess and spoiled her with all the snacks she could ask for.

For your birthday, you were taken to an amusement park for a day of fun. You ate a lot of food and Morgan insisted on trying to win you the biggest stuffed animal in the place. She was close but you were fine with a medium sized teddy bear.