Andrew | Glitter

For Lily!

If Andrew said he wasn't worried about you, he would be lying. You had went out last night and you didn't come home. One of your best friends had invited you out for a night of fun. You insisted you'd be alright, but with your track record he couldn't be so sure.

He went over to Shane's to voice his concern. Garrett wasn't home as he agreed to take care of his nieces and nephew for the weekend.

"I'm sure she's fine." Shane tried to reassure him, but even Shane didn't look convinced.

"Where could she be?" Andrew ran a hand through his hair.

"Have you tried calling her?"

"Of course." 

Andrew sigh and tugged at his hair a bit. Shane picked up his phone and tried calling you, which failed, while Andrew thought of place you can be. Shane was about to call you again when an unknown number came up on his phone.

"Hello?"

Andrew looks up quickly and Shane's face goes from confused to slightly angry.

"Where the hell are you?"

You groaned into the phone you were using. It wasn't yours but it was in your pocket and the password was a four digit pin. That your hungover brain managed to figure out.

"Shane." You whine. "Quiet."

"I'll be quiet when you tell me where you are?"

"Give the phone to Andrew." You grumble into the phone. It was bright outside. The sun hurt your eyes and everything hurt.

"How did you know he was here?" Shane asks.

You drag a wet hand down your face. "Shane. I just know. Give him the phone."

Shane rolls his eyes and shoves the phone into Andrew's hand. 

"Lily, what the hell?"

"Why weren't you at the house?"

"I was worried. Me and Shane were about to send out a search party." 

You groan. "I appreciate that, I really do, but can you have Shane open his gate."

"Why?"

"Andrewwww." You whine, high pitched. "Open the fucking gate."

"Shane!" Andrew shouts; he hears you groan through the speaker and chuckles.

"Can you open your gate from here!"

Shane wanders back from the kitchen, a fresh diet A&W in his hand.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Lily's here, apparently." He puts the phone to his ear again.

"Okay, Shane's opening the gate."

"Thank fucking-" You hung up. Shane open the gate. Andrew threw the door open and went to stand on the porch. 

The sight of you when you got close made him crack up. You were dragging your feet as you walked. You were soaking wet.

"Shut up." You whine, pouting when he keeps a big smile on his face. You come to a stop in front of Andrew and he smirks.

"Good morning." He smiles.

You glare and shove past him, walking into the house. Andrew shakes his head, smirking at the small puddle that had formed where you were staring.

You had shown up at the door, soaking wet, bruised, and covered in glitter. A lot of glitter.

"What the hell happened to you?" Shane laughs as Andrew closed the door. 

Uno was licking at the glittery puddle forming around you. Andrew could hear the pout of your face and he laughed.

"Fuck you." You glare.

Andrew was slightly taken a back, but he took the comment in stride.

"Maybe later. When you're not covered in glitter." He shrugs, walking around you to take a seat next to Shane.

"What happened anyway."

You sigh and pout at them. You couldn't sit on any furniture for obvious reasons.

"I lost my keys, my phone, MY CAR. I only had a few drinks."

Andrew tilts his head. "How'd you call Shane?"

"I tried calling you, but every time I tried it was busy."

"I was trying to call you."

"Why are you covered in glitter?"

"(Y/B/F) woke up drunk instead of hungover and decide the best way to wake me up was with the hose." You cross your arms over your chest, a gross, squelching sound made you cringe as you moved your limbs.

"Glitter?"

"I don't fucking know where this bitch got it from, but I have already accepted the fact that the glitter will haunt me forever."

Shane and Andrew chuckled. "I would hug you but you know." He gestures to your appearance.

You flick water at him. It gets in his eye. As he rubs at it furiously, he grumbles about getting glitter in his eye.

You smirk and stick your tongue at him. You then wander off into the house.

"I'm using your shower, Shane."

Shane shakes his head. Andrew finally manages to get the glitter out of his eye.

"I guess I'll get her clothes." He mumbles, standing from the couch. He blinks a couple of time before going outside.

When he comes back, he brings a small duffel into the bathroom and drops it on the floor.

"You're lucky I have extra clothes for you."

"Thanks." You said, turning the water off. Andrew leans against the sink and hold out a towel for you when you step from the towel.

He waits patiently as you get dressed. The outfit consisted of a pair of sweatpants and Andrew's sweatshirt. He even had one of your sports bra's in there too just in case.

When you were dressed, you walked up to Andrew and buried yourself in his chest.

"Did you really lose the car?" He smiles, kissing your head.

"No. It's parked outside the bar we were at last night. We got a cab because we were too drunk and our DD ended up getting drunk too."

"Good Girl."

You huff and snuggle closer. He holds you against him tighter and you sigh happily.

"Come on. Let's go lie down on the couch. Shane said we could nap for a little bit and he'll get food when we wake up."

You hum. "Okay."

He kiss the top of your head and he pulls you to the living room. You two get situated on the couch and you snuggle into his chest again. 

You let Andrew's body heat lull you to sleep. You were nearly there, but Andrew chuckled and it jostled you awake.

"What?" You grumble into his chest.

"There is so much glitter in your hair!"