Fighting Jerks Across America

(I found this and it made me laugh

(I found this and it made me laugh. Your welcome)

~Thomas~

Alex fell asleep after what i said so i turned off the tv and left him on the couch. Its weird seeing him sleep for once.

I grabbed my keys and drove to the Schuylers. Theres no way angelica is getting away with ruining Alex's relationship. Even if eliza wasn't his soulmate.

Speaking of, i banged on the door for a few moments before she opened it.

"Thomas? Why are you here so late?" She asked.

"You and Angelica need to apologize to Alex! You're the reason he acts the way he does" I say.

"Im sorry what? We've done nothing wrong! And for as long as I've known him-"

"I'm talking about his love life. YOU ruined it. Alex didn't cheat on you. At least not willingly"

"What? That's not possible. Angelica said he flirted with her before they uh..."

"Fucked. But none of that is true! Angelica started it; Alex was drunk and had no idea what he was doing. Do tell, why would an honest man like hamilton, someone who knows right from wrong no matter what state he's in, would cheat on you?"

She pauses to think for a moment. "Peggy was home that night... She has to have seen something..." She mumbled before sprinting upstairs.

I started walking around to try and find Angelica. She needed to make things right or at the very least, admit to what she did. Eliza stopped me a few a few minutes later though.

"Angelica is staying the night with her soulmate. I can't find Peggy anywhere though" she says.

"So? She could be with her own soulmate" i scoff.

"No. Peggy is missing"

~Alex~

I woke up on the couch, probably at 8am. First thing I noticed was that thomas was gone. Probably went home or something. About time.

I thought I'd try something different, so I made some tea instead of coffee. Plus I was out of coffee. Considering that Jefferson's gone and my car... Is currently beyond repair for forever, I managed to find my bike.

I regret living far from work. Thats an hour im not getting back

I didn't see thomas and just assumed he was late. I walked into my office and was about to sit down when Washington called everyone out into the hall. God damnit.

"Everyone, id like to introduce you to a new employee. Maria Lewis; although she prefers Reynolds" he said.

I glanced past the small group to see her. "Holy shit she's hot."

"Keep it in your pants, hamilton. You have your soulmate." Burr muttered while walking by. He scared me and I almost slapped him in the process.

Maria looked at me from across the room and started walking my way. I went back to my office, crosses my legs and started working.

Burr is right. I cant believe I'm saying it without sarcasm, but he is. I have my soulmate. Thomas. Who just so happens to not be here...

I nearly jumped when Maria appeared from nowhere and tapped my shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" I ask. "Aren't you supposed to be in your office or whatever?"

"Actually, i was wondering if you could show me around the building and-"

I cut her off. "Nope. Sorry, can't help you. Im busy"

"It would only take a few minutes"

"I said I can't help you. Im sure one of the 51 people here can though, just not me. Now leave."

She mumbled something before walking out. I guess Maria realized i want nothing to do with her. I noticed Jefferson never came to work which actually confused me a bit. I really wish he was here so i had am excuse to avoizd Maria.

At some point, it started snowing and by that point, i realized i wasnt making it home by bike. You know who else noticed this? The same person ive been trying to avoid all day.

When i went to leave, my bike was already trapped in a foot of snow. I don't know how, but i guess the weather hates me.

"Hey hamilton!" Maria called. Geez, who told her my name? "Need a ride?"

I sigh before turning towards her. "Look, im gonna say this in the nicest way currently possible. Hell no. I don't know why, but I dont trust you. Leave me the fuck alone."

I storm off down the street. Some people just can't take no for an answer. If rather take my chances with Lee than get in a car with Maria.