Don't Throw Away Your Shot. That's Bad

~Alex~

"Oh shit, I cant walk..."

"Could you walk to begin with?" Jefferson says. "Seriously, you had to use crutches"

"Very funny. I'd be fully capable of walking if I didn't have this stupid cast on my leg" I mutter before stumbling downstairs.

"You do realize you're not wearing a shirt, right?"

"I live alone. I can do whatever I want in my house"

"You know Eliza is gonna question what we did yesterday" he notes.

"Yeah well, nobody needs to know" I shrug. "Hey Thomas, can you hand me a knife from the kitchen"

"That entire scentence was concerning. And since when do call me Thomas?"

"Its better than what I called you last night..."

He blushes before handing me a knife. I cut the cast off and attempt to walk around. I almost fell 3 times before regaining my balance. I grab my keys and drive to work before jefferson can say anything.

I guess people heard about John because i was immediately got hugged by a large group of people.

"Everyone let go! This is wierd and uncomfortable. I dont like this. Youre making me hate hugs!"

I can see adams glaring at me from down the hall as everyone backs off.

"Im sorry about John, son" Washington says.

"Don't be. People die. Ive learned that way too many times... But if I see lee again I'm gonna kick his ass!"

He mutters something before walking off. I just walked to my office and started writing. Of course Adams had to be an asshole though.

"Hamilton you prick, why havent you been at work?" He growls.

"Oh i dont know... Maybe because I had a broken leg or because i hate you're existence. Or maybe because my best friend died" I count off sarcastically.

"Thats not an excuse"

"Your face isnt an excuse"

"Youre a prick"

"Yeah? And you're a self centered dumbass who can't count to 9. Do tell, how did you get here on time if your ego was blocking the door?"

I guess others heard is because I ciuld hear laughing down the hall.

Adams swings at me but i grab his fist and punch him in the face.

"Get out of my office before i throw a stapler at you" i say casually. He says something under his breath. I think i settled that pretty well.

I close the door and go back to writing before Adams finds a way to embarrass himself in an attempt to fight me.