The "Duel" Of The Century

~Alex~

"Ok, im gonna say this once. Dont touch any of my stuff while im gone" I say.

"Where are you even going?" Thomas asks.

"I'm gonna go kick Lee's ass like I been saying for the past week"

"Ok... And what's in the bag?"

"First off, its called a satchel, you dingus. I have a pistol and a taser because tasers are fucking awesome"

He says something under his breath as I leave. Im not wrong though. They are awesome.

I knocked on the door as soon as i got to Lee's house. I swear i could hear him trip down the stairs on his way to open the door.

"Look, Lee, we need to talk-" i put my hands up in defense as he points a gun at me. "Ok. Wow, you have a gun. Please uh don't point that at me." I really don't plan on getting shot again but its looking like I might.

"Leave. Now" he growls.

"Hey I'm just here to talk"

"...i don't trust you"

"If we're being honest, no one does. Ive done something to betray everyone i know. Killed a turtle, cheated on Eliza... I'm a terrible person"

He stares at me before moving to the side. Lee's house loooked surprisingly better than mine. Geez, i just complimented a murder...

"But Hamilton, if that's true, nobody'll miss you when you're gone"

I quickly turn and punch him in the face. I then take out my pistol and aim at Lee's chest, only to freeze after realizing ive never fired a gun in my life. I dont even remember why i got it in the first place.

So i ran out the back door with no idea what to do. I could hear gunshots behind me as i ran across the street, nearly getting hit by a few cars. I ended up turning around just to get in my car for safety.

Aside from the hurricane...s, I've never been more scared in my life. I never thought I'd be afraid of Charles Lee of all people.

I started driving away while holding up the middle finger out the window. Unfortunately, SOMEONE had to go and shoot my car's tire when I was speeding away and i crashed into a tree. Im pretty sure at least one thing in my body is broken, especially since my face hit the steering wheel and my nose is bleeding.

It's amazing how lee just keeps finding ways to make me hate him more. It truly is.

Speak of the literal devil, Lee walks over to the side of the car and points his gun at me.

"Hey, at least you get to see john again" he scoffs.

"You forget who I am" i grab his shirt collar. "I am Alexander fucking Hamilton. And nobody messes with a Hamilton."

I shoot him in his side before jabbing him in the gut with the taser. "Yeah! Hows it feel to get shot, you asshole!" I scoff while getting out of the car and limping home.

It probably took an hour before i got home. I grabbed an ice pack before dropping on the couch. Thomas just stared at me.

"You... Look like crap. What the heck happened?" He says.

"I think i killed Lee. Why do you look like crap 50% of the time?" I mutter. We glare at each other.

Hey, if im in a bad mood, everyone is in a bad mood.

"Hey dingus, you have a gunshot in your gut. Go to the hospital"

"Oh shit..."