chapter 18

----weylyn---

The whole world spun around me ...I wanted to scream... This is a joke right... No it's not... Sky don't lie...why did he rejected me...am pathetic ...my mate didn't love me....I will never get love...
I don't deserve that in my life....

Maybe sky deserves some one better than me...am not the right person for me...
We reached the home in silence.. I skipped breakfast and lunch... I slept on my room for I don't know how long....I felt some one shaking me...
" wey get up...its dinner time ...you've slept like a dead man for the entire day..."

"Go away blos"

"Am sending mom now"

"Please dont call her blos..just gimme a minute ok...I'll meet you at the table"

"Wey ..are you okay..."

"Am fine blos.. Just go I'll come"

"You can talk to me you know that right"

"I know blos....don't worry "

"Ok I'll be waiting"

I washed my face and changed into new clothes.... Honestly I feel like dying... The rejection should've killed me...some how they managed to save me...

It all makes sense now...they pity me because sky rejected me....
God am such a stupid.... When I went down for dinner I heard screams and foot steps....
The rougues.....they are attacking us....I quickly shifted and lunged for the first rougue who's about to attack blossom.... She needs no  protection...she is strong but we were out numbered....
'Weylyn focus ....you are more powerful than this ...' I heard my wolf talking to me..
"Am your wolf ....my name is silver...am the most powerful... Unleash my power to destroy your enemies... We may lose control so be careful... You need to control your powers or else we may destroy everything"

I felt my whole body tickling...I destroyed every single wolf that comes in my way...I felt like sleeping.. And I blacked out  ....

------Skylar------

He didn't talk to me after that conversation we had...I don't know what's on his mind know.... I should tell everything eventually... I kinda hoped this would happen one day or another....
It's surprising that he fell in love with me all over again....how could life be this cruel to him...
He just loves even though he is broken....and he shows love to those who don't deserve it..
I never deserve his pure love....now that he knew about us...I hope he would move on from me and have a happy life with his new mate...I just wish that person to be able to show him the love he deserves....

I cried as I felt helpless.....I keep on hurting him...but he bounce back to me only with more love .....

.... I went down for dinner  only to see rougues attacking the ground... My wolf took over me and started fighting.... There were more than 50 wolves and we were outnumbered since half of the soldiers went to the patrol in the forest.....I mind linked and ordered them to come as quick as possible...
I saw weylyn shift into his mighty wolf form....his eyes were cold ...like molten silver...his full eyes were silver.... He looks possessed...he roared and bolts of lightning came from the sky and hit the rougue wolves... He is becoming dangerous as every minute passes by...

"Sky , he lost control.... It's dangerous... We have to stop him" my dad said with a worried urgent tone..

I shifted to my human form and went near him....sparks flew out from the bolts around him...one of them hits my arms and it started to bleed..

"Wey... Weylyn you have to calm down..its over...all of them were gone.."
He is still in his own world...

"Weylyn....."

"I love you ...please come back to me..."

His eyes changed from silver to a dull grey...and started to shift back to his human form...he stared at me for a while
..
He fell on my chest..and started to cry

"Why...just why...why did you reject me sky...it hurts so much ...sky I hate you so much.. I hate you"

"Shh its ok weylyn... Everything will be fine..."

"I love you too sky...more than anyone in this world... But I hate you too at the same time ..."

He became limp in my arms... His nose was bleeding... Somethings wrong with him....I called my mom as I carried him to the infirmary ....god wey please be ok...I can't lose  you again....

----weylyn---

"Oh poor boy..am your grandma.... I will take care of you till my last breath"

"Why did you Left me grandma"

"Watch where are are going freak"

"I want to be your friend blossom"

"Felix stop your acting... No one is this kind in this world"

"Your friend is so cute"

"He is goofy I like him.."

"Dad we are not dating"

"Blos is not a thing ...she is a human being show some respect"

"Sky thank you for taking me to therapy"

"You are my son Felix...you have us"

"Can you make that red velvet Cake for me"

"Am happy for you and Bethany"

"Am sorry that it fell in love with your son...I didn't mean to"

"It's ok Felix he don't deserve your heart"

"Happy birthday sky"

"I love you Felix .."

"I love you too sky"

"I Skylar Storm reject Felix fenter to be my mate"

I gasped for air as I woke up....

The fog have been cleared from my head....
I got my memories back ....every single one of them....and Skylar after all these do I still love you!!??

End of book 1

Book 2 upon request??