chapter 10

----skylar----

People always wonder why I don't date anyone.the answer is simple...I can't love anyone....I want to be a powerful alpha ...not someone's loving husband....so I made up my mind years ago....to reject my mate...who ever it may be..I fixed my life partner....it's Bethany....I know she is not innocent ...but she is the daughter of  alpha reegan , the second most powerful alpha ,next to my dad... marrying her would give me power,wealth ...yes she is the only heir  of the stran industries.... I've discussed it with her and she is just fine... because she is as ambitious as I am...who would say no to be a Luna of the next super alpha....no other powerful  girl in the world exists other than Bethany..all came next to her...I analysed it very well...after all it's a game...I always wanted to kill the past super alpha ....but he was killed in a road crash...what a shame...he would have been die with an honour if it was by my own hands..it was him who abducted me from my family ...he was the one who made my childhood a living hell..he is such a monster...just because he had issues with my dad he did such inhumanly things to me...he is a physcopath...but the members of their pack are still in hiding...and they attack us every now and then...I have to find them and kill every single one of them...and claim the throne as the super alpha...for that I need to be the most powerful man in the world...for that I should have Bethany and all the pack under her territory beside me...but if we married suddenly it would raise so many questions...and we were not even in speaking terms in school ..

So to make people believe that we were in love...and convince my parents to reject my mate....they would protest strongly but if I make them believe that I love Bethany they may approve....some what I guess... so to execute my plan..I planned to crash at her birthday party with cake and roses ....I will make everyone believe that we were dating secretly....I also planned to take fel with me...he would witness my love ....an eyewitness...to make my parents believe that I love her...I asked fel to make his signature red velvet cake..which he did with a huge smile....I took him to the venue....I wished her and kissed her on the cheeks...ewww disgusting....then I saw people rambling about fel being in the party...oh shit I forgot that these people doesn't know that am friends with fel..it's always him and blossom .we were sworn enemies or that's what people thought....I saw his face becoming pale..he stuttered an happy birthday to Bethany and ran away....like really what's wrong with this kid....he looks like he was heartbroken or something...

I hope he went home safely...I sighed...I danced with her with hands on her waist...I plastered the fake smile on my face...god it's tougher than what I thought ..to fake that am in love...god it's the most disgusting thing that I ever done .... people started to believe that we were in love..they were discussing about naming me and Bethany as prom king and queen ....my plan is working afterall...the only thing I had to do is reject my mate and mark Bethany when I turn 18....

I drove back home pretty soon...And I entered the house with fel sleeping on the couch....blos watching over him.... what's with this kid..

"Why did you take him to that bitch's party..."

"What ...dont call her a bitch...she is my girlfriend..."

"What the hell!!!from when ...you never told us"

"It's not important all that matters is that I love her...end of story got it.."I snapped at her...

"Oh you love who ever you want ...but why did you take this boy so that you could only break his fragile Heart"

"W-what ...I mean why is he heart broken??"

"Oh come on...are you blind...he is in love with for such a long time....I thought it was just a crush...am so dumb..he love you for god sake and you made him to watch you kissing that bitch!!!"

"Oh stop it..what's my mistake with him loving me... actually that's not even love...he is a kid...there is nothing in the world called love...he is just attracted to me.."

"Oh stop calling him as a kid.if he is a kid so are you....you are not even 18 ..just now you said you love that girl and now you are contradicting yourself...now tell me how could you love Bethany if you believe there is no such thing called love.."

"I .I..it's "

"S-sky.am sorry for running away...am happy for you and b-bethany ...you don't even tell Bethany..i mean she is beautiful ...she is the right one for you"

"Oh god will you just shut up... Bethany just now told me that you fallen head over heels for me..and now you were saying you were happy for us..quit lying you little..."

"Sky...I love you ..I love you so much...but I never expected you to love me back... you were my sky .but i can see you but I can never touch you....see you make me talk all poetic and give me butterflies in my stomach...ok I will stop blabbering....sky am genuinely happy for you....just forgot what blos told you ok...I ll be fine.."
he said with a huge smile....

like really ...is this person for real...fel always made me rethink about humanity....like I just broke his heart but he is happy for me being in love with some one else....number one he is really a good person...else he has gone nuts...like it's frustrating me every time when he talks...

He may sound cheesy or annoying but he was correct....he always speaks his heart....which I always find difficult to do...being truthful in words and actions...first trait of being an alpha...I felt ashamed of myself not possessing such qualities but a kid with lots of issues does...fel is the most strong person I know...I wish he love someone else who is perfect for him...he deserves happiness in life..he needs love and affection....he needs some one worthy of his love and character.....some one who is nothing but opposite of me...am not a correct person for fel....

I can't love him back...god whenever I think about fel ..my heart literally becomes all mushy and soft....he is my weakness...I wish am not an alpha but a normal 17 old human boy who is care free and eating ice-cream on the cold night walking on the rain...but am nothing but a physcopath to just watch someone heart broken and not even have the courtesy to console them...it's least of my issues ....but I can't deny the full pain inside my hurt aching for that goofy idiotic brave and caring Felix fenter....