chapter 3

Blossom

I never thought I would broke down in front of a complete stranger..ok not completely but still I know nothing about him.but I feel very safe in his arms.he gave me that brotherish vibes.his hug felt like what my brother used to give me when we were young.something happened and my brother is not even talking to me that much.i slowly calmed down and let go of his tight hug.he gave me that toothy grin.he look like a lost puppy."hey you ok ...that stuff they did is nasty..but that's not true.you are not what they are saying.i know am a stranger to you.but I have eyes.quit this act right now and get a life.be who you want to be.not what others expect you to be.just shut all of their words.try to be yourself.i won't judge you for that.ok...hmm..that went deep...ok I'll shut up before you tell me to do ."..he talked without a pause.but I can really get what he is saying.he may be rambling but he is correct.people never stop judging.i can't act for my whole life.i have to be myself.i felt so vulnerable .I gave him a sad smile.he offered to drive me home.well in my car.he lived so close to me.i would've never know cause what I live is no less than a prison covered all four sides with walls and guards.he drived faster than I expected him to be.well I should stop judging.he parked the car and I invited him to come inside.i thought he would deny but boy i was wrong.we entered the main house where the alpha and beta lives.i  got a deathly glare from my mom and dad.well I forgot that Felix was not one of us."hi Mr and Mrs storm.i am Felix your new neighbor .I never got a chance to meet you
..you know this place is guarded.i am blossom's new friend.i just wanted to drop her home.." he said with his signature toothy smile. my mom was the first one to break the silence."well hello there felix.its a pleasure to meet you.well you was the first friend blossom had ever brought home.are you staying for dinner."..
"Well I will stay if you don't mind.. actually blossom is my first friend too.."he gave a sad smile.i think he genuinely wants to be friends with me.he went to kitchen with my mom.me and my dad sat at the table.his eyes all alpha mode trailed on me.i just gave him that " duh am not dating him, he is just a friend" look .he will never believe me.he is not only a father but also an alpha.i hope it will not get any worse.

----Felix---

I followed blossom's mom into the kitchen.she had a lovely set up.with every kitchen equipment imaginable.the first thing I saw is the chicken resting on the table."Mrs storm.whats the plan for dinner.by any chance you people like chicken Alfredo.cause I just love them".she gave me a warm smile."well I would love a chicken Alfredo but i don't know how to cook that.the chef went for an holiday.she will be back by tommorow."

"Actually I can  make some if you let me." she gave me a surprised smile and let me make the best Alfredo of mine.we chatted about random things .i can say we get along very well..we set up the table for dinner . blossom looked surprised when she knew that I cooked dinner.it felt like am with my family on Thanksgiving .but I never experienced one .so I would say this is weird  to me.but in a good way.then out of no where a beautiful silver coloured dog came inside.but I wasn't scared.i went near it and started to stroke it's fur.its so beautiful.i don't know what type of breed is this."hey you never told me you have a dog.it look like an wolf though so cute"I even started to kiss the dog.its so soft and big like a pillow.

----Blossom---

"Hey you never said you have a dog.it looks like an wolf though.so cute" I stared at Felix oh my god .how could I tell him it's not a dog.but an wolf.and this wolf is my brother.all of us were shell shocked.all of a sudden Felix started to look weird like he was in some kind of pain."hey blossom sorry I gotta go.i forget something.i'll see you tomorrow..see you Mr and Mrs storm.bye."he rushed out ..and my brother started to shift."what the hell was that.alpha said no humans in the mansion.why is he even here ..he ...he touched me for god sake.if it weren't a rule that we shouldn't attack a human on our ground.he would be a dead meat.next time if I see him here I will kill him." He growled and went away.well that went well .I ran to my room.before any one could react.i think I had enough  for a day..
---felix---
I need help ...I have to stop this voice in my head.i think am going crazy.the voice went silent for a while ..I thought I was getting better with mediation and therapy.I thought I was fine.but now it started again.this time it's much stronger.i don't want to be a freak.i felt my body shaking like crazy at blossom's house.i was happy while I petted her dog.but that doesn't last long.i heard that voice in my head.i told a lame excuse and ran away.am not ok...I will never be.i lay in bed tried to shut that voice...but I can't even shut down my  tears....