chapter 14

--Skylar--

I woke with myself wrapped around two slender hands... I can feel a head buried to my chest...my head was ringing and heart is racing ...a million miles per second.... Thank God I still have my clothes on....who is this person?... I can feel them stirring a bit...I met with silvery grey eyes.....showing confusion and fright.. His cheeks stained with salty tear marks....then it hit me like a lightning ...the smell...the same smell of my mate ' mate '..he ran away to the living area...my mom, dad and sister having their morning tea...I had no time to process anything..

I grabbed his shoulders... And uttered the most cruelest words ..."I Skylar Storm reject you Felix fenter as my mate" boom ...I was actually hit by lightning bolts... My body slumped to the floor... He crumbled in front of me...with blood flowing from his mouth... Staining his pristine white t shirt......my mom tending to him...my dad...he yelled at me ...the words were incoherent... Wait he never yell at me ...but now he is screaming...why... I rejected my mate....Felix... God what have I done...but humans doesn't affected by rejection...why is he ...he looked like death....I saw red ....and then
all the red fades into a black.....

---felix----

I felt warm ..I felt safe ...I lift my head to meet molten gold with flecks of fire...it was Skylar's eyes....I was confused and disoriented.. This couldn't be happening right?..thoughts running around my head made me crazy...everything that happened the night before wasn't a dream...its real ..he confessed his love for me.....I ran to the living area where I met with bunch of eyes....Skylar grabbed me ...his voice angered and raspy..."I Skylar Storm reject Felix fenter as my mate" boom....I felt my heart crushing...blood running from my nose and mouth....I actually felt numb....I had thought running over my mind...the voice in my mine talked to me ...the words were inaudible... But I heard it pleading to me....to stay awake...it said everything gonna end soon...then i fell on the ground like a lifeless rag doll...my eyes fixated to the one I loved with all my heart ...I love you Skylar ...I love you..I screamed in my mind.....his golden eyes staring at  me .... Gold gold gold...then came the black...

----Skylar----
I woke up after a week or that's what they told...everyone was distant and cold towards me...all my family looks me like am a murderer...like I've killed an innocent child...I know I deserve this treatment... I rejected Felix...am stupid and heartless I know...but I couldn't make anyone happy... I am broken with no soul...but fel...he smile through his tears....he shines through his pain...like a ray of sunshine in my dark world...I started to fall for him....the moment I saw him on the floor my heart broken into million pieces... I cause pain for him...like he already don't have issues in his life....

He was in coma ....and they don't know when he will wake up...I wish it was me....I was sure that rejection doesn't affect humans...I was wrong ....I never believed in moon goddess after I was kidnapped by those demons....but now I prayed and only prayed...I want to see fel's silver eyes...his toothy smile....I want him to be happy...he deserves happiness and love ....I saw blos crying in the med bay...he never left him...neither did my parents.... I touched her shoulders...

"Dont touch me!!just get lost...get out!!..you know what ...he loved you ..he loved you so much that you made him to die"

"Don't say that ..he will not die ...he will wake up"... I tried to console myself more  than blossom...
she ran away and came with what looked like a pendrive.
"Here..perks of knowing best  friend's password...this is more like a video diary... I never saw what's in this but you need to see ....'cause I know it would be about you"
I went to my room and played the videos what I saw crushed my broken heart into dust

'Hi well ...hmm..am Felix...hmm...hey can I call you kitty...you well...I want to tell you about my life in general... Hmm...the secrets I can't share with blossom....*giggles...I fell for a boy with golden eyes..he was so cute and hot at the same time.happy to meet you kitty bye..'