chapter 1

--felix--
It's always good to be in a new place.especially starting your first year of high school.no more bullying no more hate .just a fresh start ..my braces were gone and therapy is only once in two months now..I've grown tall and I am going to live alone in my own house.i still miss my granny.she gave me love when I had no one ...my family is dead so ,she was the only person who took care of me..she left all her money and assets for me.

But nothing can bring the joy of her making dinner for me every day and sing ballads for me when I feel so low...after she was gone I can notice a big void in my life..but like she always said.. we have to move on ... towards Tommorow..

I bought a small house in Eastwood ....it is filled with trees and barely any houses.but there was a huge mansion across the street..even though it's like half a mile away they are my neighbors..but it was covered with a tall compound and tight security..it could accommodate about  100 people I guess and it is surrounded by 20 little houses...it all look like some kind of horror movie set up.

But I always loved nature and a peaceful environment.school is 4 miles away..but I could drive around watching the beautiful scenery.i can't complain..I set up the house and filled with food and other stuff..so I don't need to go  shopping for a while..god I hate crowd..but I have to visit my therapist and take my medicine for my epilepsy...

It's not the worse part.but hearing a voice in your head is..but after moving here it kinda stopped..I think it's a good start..

I wore the best clothes I had and reached the school on time ofcourse..am punctual and bound by rules. boring but hey its me.. Felix the failure. That's what people call me in my previous school..

Suddenly I was hit by a girl with leather jacket running and chasing a guy..she was sturdy and stood like a pole.but I fell on my butt staring at the ceiling. "watch your ass you freak"she said and runaway...

What a great way to start the day.i collected my schedule and walked to my class.i sat on the very last bench.i slowly lifted my head to meet the most beautiful eyes in the world.its like a molten gold orbs with flecks of green..just like the sun hits the forest..

He glared at me "you never saw a guy before ".oh his voice is beautiful too.i can't hide my smile ..I don't believe in love at first sight.so I have to get to know this golden eyed boy.i made a mental note and start doodling on my note....

The class was over and I moved to the next one.oops there is no golden boy ...then came the lunch...and I saw there is only a few people in the cafeteria.i came to know that people with advanced classes will have different lunch schedules.. being a nerd also gave a me alot of advantages..I don't have to wait in a long queue for food.and I don't need to feel sad about not sitting in big group...

   Wait a minute..the girl who bumped me earlier is sitting all alone in the table...she looks ..kinda sad ...she is chubby and the black leathery attire is not suiting her baby face..she is beautiful...ok not like the golden eyed boy ...but she is pretty ...

I know she is going to yell at me or call me a freak or god knows what .but hey am used to it..I sat next to her and said the most obvious thing
"Hi is this seat taken?"...........

oops!!hi.. hope you enjoyed chap 1..I promise that it will get better and longer(p.s.oly if you want it to be )all the love - p.r