chapter 13

---felix---

"I love you Skylar...sorry for being a creep" I breathed finishing my 90 th day video diary.. Loving Skylar is like breathing for me...sometimes so smooth ...sometimes hard and painful.... I can see softness in his eyes.usually his eyes have that cold and challenging stare...like needles that pierce your soul...but now I can see confusion and uncertainty... I don't know what's in his mind...but I hope whatever bothering him should be over .

Today is his birthday .I  wanted to give something special for him ..but I don't have anything precious except for my granny's ring..I know it would be odd to give him a ring so I looped it in a silver chain ..it looked more like a necklace now... He will not accept my gift but why not give it a try ..I know am desperate... Pathetic to be frank..but I can't shut the immense love I have for him...

I wanted to hug him and kiss him...I wanted him to be my first kiss...but he would never ...he would never even think about it... I wore a plain  white tee and pale acid wash jeans...with white converse..I tousled my hair...I baked a cake for him....I smiled at the memory of him relishing the cake I've baked for his dad's birthday with heart eyes...one thing he loved about anything associated with me is my baking and cooking...he may look fit but he gobbles up things like an hungry shark..

I greeted the storms with a huge smile...I like how they all smile at me ..a genuine one...am happy to have a family like them around me...the house was tightly packed and music is playing loudly.the cake cutting was over and there is no sign of Skylar..

The party was lit..the theme was red and rose gold.. I messed up by dressing mostly in white. I was the odd one out.. I got quite a stares may be because of my outfit choice. It's been a big thing when some one turns 18 in this mansion ...always they throw a party and  of course am not invited for some odd reasons..but today I made the guest list...its been awkward since the confession I made about my love for Skylar... But I think Skylar is not mad about me anymore cause I never tried to talk to him or disturbed him in anyway...blos was upset and she tried to talk with his brother about giving me a chance ...but I stopped her ...cause you cannot make someone love you just because you want them to love you ...he is not a kid to listen to his sister .it was mid night and all the guests went away ...I helped them clean the mess and I crashed on the couch...I loved their couch better than their guest room bed...blos kinda knows that and she doesn't bother about me sleeping in a couch...

I was in deep thoughts .no one can convince a person to love them back.
They can only fall in love with you because they see something in you which makes their heart flutters...no short cuts...no bribery....so I accepted my fate..may be I'll move on..not today or tomorrow but someday in future I will..

I convinced myself like that but only to come  face to face with him.he should've drunk 'cause his eyes were red and he is staggering a bit. He gripped me tightly and brought me to his room..he then did the unexpected .he started to kiss me..like full on kiss...he mumbled something like mate or whatever.... I forget the world for a moment... I was dazed and dizzy...I melt like a puddle because of his kiss....he wrapped himself around me and said something that made me think that am dreaming.. "I love you so much...I love you" I had tears in my eyes.may be he is drunk and when the morning comes he will forget everything.... He hugged me tight and fell asleep... I know he will dread this in the morning but I can't keep my eyes open...and I fell asleep like that in  Skylar's warm embrace......

---Skylar---

The day came ..the day I've been waiting for such a long time ...am ready to reject my mate...but I have to find out who  she is?... I cut the cake and went out in search of my mate.....I ignored all those who tried to talk to me...I know all these people came just to know who is the future great alpha's mate...no one is there to really wish me on my eighteenth .ok may be my family or  ...fel.

This kid though.. He made me rethink my sexuality ..but I can't give him false Hope... I don't deserve him...yes I never will..

          I give up on finding my mate..not today,but tommorow I will start searching again.I drunk like there is no tommorow... When I entered the house it was empty...I saw fel asleep on the couch....he smelled amazing today...like musk,lavender,soil and rain... He..he is my ... 'mate' my wolf growled ....he opened his eyes and looked at me ....I  was staggering on my foot...I immediately dragged him to my room...'mate him ' my wolf urged me...I started to kiss him....god am lost in the kiss...I whispered I love you to him...I saw tears running down his eyes ...I wanted to stop but I just can't...I felt my eyes droop... I hugged him and fell asleep like that...with his face buried in my chest...for the first time in my life...I felt loved.....