chapter 5

----felix---
"Martha you were not supposed to pour water in to that cake mixture duh.." this woman can't cook I thought in my mind.me, blossom and Martha are making cake tonight.its darry's birthday today.I've been in first name basis with the storms family now .the only person I am  not talking with is skylar.but he is not angry anymore about me being in his house.actually he smiled once when blossom shoved a fake microphone into my mouth while she fake interviewing me.blossom and I practice as show hosts and interview all the people at random places and time.she even started to vlog.we finally made the epic red velvet cake and decorated the house in wolverine theme.darry likes wolverine so much.we sang happy birthday with no harmony . we had a blast and darry drunk danced with Martha while I sang my heart out.me and blossom giggling together and Skylar sitting on the couch, all grumpy and eating the cake.we took selfies and ate all the food and cake.dancing awkwardly around the house and singing the wrong lyrics..it was so much fun.actually its the only party without many people around ..always this house was packed with posh people dressed in suits ...but today it was more private and stuff...am not invited to those parties .so me and blos hangout at my house at that times.....

I felt happy after a very long time.every thing felt right and I can't ask for more.but I had a feeling that something bad gonna happen soon...

Next day after cleaning all the mess we made last night ,Me and blossom were in her room watching her daily vlogs.i insists her to post them on YouTube but she refuse all the time.i took her laptop and tried to post the video and she started to tickle me.i tickled her back and we both started to attack eachother.I pinned her to bed .i was literally on top of her,and suddenly the door opened.

there skylar standing in front of me with flaring nose and arched eyebrows.oh my god."get out !!!" He yelled .I flinched.he is not going to listen to me.i gave an apologetic look towards blossom and started to walk away.why it has to be like that.i know what I did was not intensional.but I would've reacted more violent when I saw my sister in that position.actually skylar would've left me bleeding .but he doesn't which makes me even more guilty.i sat by the bench between my house and skylar's.i can't go home.i can't go to theirs either.i feel so sad and guilty.i dont know how long I was sitting like that .it was very cold outside and hear the howling of wolves.it gets darker and I saw bright eyed creatures approaching me."I heard that voice again in my head "kill them ...they are nothing in front of you.we need blood kill them ...every single one of them".I screamed and screamed at the voice.but it stopped when I heard some one calling my name.i couldn't hear much and I felt that familiar feelings crawling through my body .I pictured what's gonna happen next.i thought I would see red but what i saw is black .

---blossom---

I don't know what to think about anymore.i know Felix doesn't mean to do that.but skylar will never believe us.i was lost in thought and suddenly I heard a scream.i rushed outside to saw my people fighting the rouges.there was never an attack happened for years.but they were out numbered so they ran away.i saw sky carrying some one inside the house.it was Felix .he has his eyes rolled back to his head.he was not injured.there was no trace of blood.i scooted closer towards him.mom and dad rushed towards us .sky placed fel on the bed.he looked so pale .my mom being the pack doctor checked on him.thankfully it's nothing serious .he was in shock and he would come around soon.he slept for 14 hours.which worried me so much.i started poking him and he stirred a bit.sky came inside and slapped fel until he opened his eyes wide ."what was that for ..I..what happened..".
He asked with a puppy face."you tried to seduce my sister yesterday.i know she is beautiful and you want her.but that's not gonna happen while I am still alive and breathing.i can't let my sister get hurt.so just stop trying to get my sister.she is not a slut like people say.i can see that you act all nice and kind towards our family .stop that act .no one is that nice in this world.you make her happy but that doesn't mean that you can be with her.your acting disgusts me.you are nothing but fake!!!..i got chills.

this was the longest sky have ever spoken.i was speechless but I should support my friend.what he is saying is not true
Felix is not fake.he is the most kind hearted person in the world.i looked at fel and what I see was heart breaking.he is having tears all over his eyes.
"Enough sky...am not trying to 'get' blossom.she is not a thing.she is a human being.i love her.she is like a sister to me.i don't have any kind of romantic feelings towards her.actually am not having any feelings in general.i know that am a freak.you know what I hear voices in my head.i have schizophrenia for god's sake.i am not stable.how could I love someone if I am not ok.and even if I do.i can't love your sister.because I am gay!!!please stop saying that I am acting.i genuinely love you all with my heart.you are the only people who made me feel closer to being in a family.i am just being myself.i dont need anything from you people.stop saying things like you know me.i know you don't like me sky and i don't expect you to like me .but don't accuse me for something which is not true.please. I ....I..sky"....I was too stunned to move this time.before we could say anything I saw my best friend convulsing on the floor with his eyes rolled back.
---sky----

'Am sorry am sorry' I pleaded in my mind.i shouldn't have talk to him like that.what I saw was not the Felix I know .he had his eyes rolled back to his head with froth forming in his mouth.his legs and arms stretching out in odd angles.felix is the person who had a huge goofy smile . blushing at everything and running around the pack house like he owns this place.he was the only person in the world to have the guts to call alpha with his nickname darry.i can't see him like this .I triggered his seizure.i quickly went to his side and placed my jacket below his head .he is biting his tongue.he could cut his own toungue off his mouth.i instantly placed my fingers inside his mouth and he bite on to them.it hurts but I don't care .I keep track of time.he stopped seizing after 3 minutes.he went rigid.his breathing a bit shallow .he took my fingers out of his mouth.he gave me a teary
look .I placed him on the bed and removed his shirt .I tucked him in and he started to fall asleep.i looked at the frozen blossom, with tears all over her eyes.this was all my fault.may be I should have handled it in a more matured way .with him being already fainted I shouldn't have yelled at him like that .I never knew he was gay and ..he have schizophrenia!!!.....he looks like a normal person.normal than myself.i thought he was happy.no one could tell that he is suffering from mental illness.god what have I done.i sighed.i mouthed the only words with all my sincerety "am sorry".and I hugged her .god I hugged her like a decade ago and I realized how much I missed my sister.i saw my mom and alpha entering the house.they gave me a concerned look.god i have a lot of explaining to do....