chapter 15

---Skylar---
Everyone was left with pure shock...the doctors have to sedate him to stop his banter.....the doctors found out he had a head trauma in his childhood and he may had amnesia....and the rejection made him to think that he was still 14 and doesn't remember what happened after that....

The super alpha and his family was killed in the car crash...and rest of their pack was killed by my dad.that's what I've been told...no body knows that the heir survived it...he was hidden from the council all his life...Felix or weylyn whoever he maybe ....he is not the one I knew...now he is behaving like some other person....I feel like I've never met him before....he thinks he is still 14 ...but what kind of a kid will use this much fwords......I was called for the meeting by alpha...may be he wants to discuss about felix....

"Well the boy claims that he is the son of super alpha ...we never saw him shift...so the only way to find the truth is to make him shift...in front of the council and prove his worth to be the next super alpha ...since all his pack members were dead...I think we should take care of him until he wants to be a free spirit.. Any opinions on this"

All nodded between themselves... There was no opposition 'cause all knew alpha's decisions have a good reason behind them...

But I couldn't comprehend what happened  ... is he the son of that monster.?..that monster who took me and ruined my life forever... I end up being in love with Felix....but he is not even  that person anymore.... I went to see him so that I can talk to him..and know more about him...he is under our pack's wings so I should be responsible for him...

He was awake and staring the ceiling

"Hey Mr.golden eyes..care to explain what happened... And why am I locked in here ..where's my momma"
"Hmm...Felix.. I mean weylyn.. A lot happened after the accident I mean...actually you came here to join highschool ...we were neighbors ..you became befriends with my sister blossom... You two were inseparable... You had some mental issues like hearing voices in your head or something like that.. You had seizures... My whole family loves you like their own son....actually they still love you...you said your family is dead and you stayed with your grandma.. After you Lost her...you moved here to have a fresh start...and something happened and you became unconscious ....and you wake up , now you are an whole new person ...I am sorry it's a lot to take in ...but all I said was true."

"Fuk....what....are you telling the truth...this is not a made up story aint it?..Hmm.....well it's ..what year is it now?"
"2019"
"Oh my god I will be what?  ...I will be 18 in 3 months....old enough to find my mate...god...I really forget everything... Am sorry goldie..but I couldn't fuk..I couldn't believe this all happened..so you don't know what happened to my momma don't you"

"Actually I know...she's dead .so is your dad"

I thought he would scream. .but he started to cry....tears welling in his eyes... I did the unexpected... I pulled him in my chest hugging him tight ..surprisingly he hugged be back...his arms  around me..as tight as he could... At that moment I thought i got my Felix back...  vulnerable and fragile...

---weylyn---

Multiple thoughts run inside my head....when I woke from my slumber I was greeted by alpha Darius.... What am I doing in here....am I captured by them...but they look concerned?....when I said my name..they thought I was high on meds and am just blabbering like what...the boy with golden eyes..wow he look so handsome and way more distressed like he was waiting for me to wake up or something...he called me Felix. ..I dont know why he called me that....they don't believed  me when I told them I was the super alpha's son...they looked confused.... Then I felt like am floating ...and darkness hugged me ....

When  I woke up and  looked at my reflection I looked older.... My hair was a bit long for my liking.. And it was not silver ...it looked more like a coppery brown...did I dyed my hair to such a boring color...I was way too slender ...without any rippling muscles... I look like I was unhealthy.... What happened to my momma....is that monster even alive...I was staring at the ceiling...

I met with that golden eyes again...he sit beside me...and he talked ...It was actually difficult to follow his words....I couldn't believe what he was saying... Maybe I forgot everything after the accident but I  don't remember having any grandma...I know he was telling the truth.... And I think he stopped halfway ...I think he is holding more truth to himself.

I asked him about my momma... I wish he would say she was missing...or that she was Alive somewhere else.... But he said the truth...he doesn't sugarcoat it.....and I find myself crying... He held me closer....and I hugged him... I never cried in my life ...not as weylyn....

But crying in his arms felt so natural....I felt comfortable ....what an irony..... There is something more between Felix and this boy that I couldn't place....I wish I stayed as Felix...he sounds way more better than me...unlike weylyn ,he has friends.. He has a family who love him like his own...he had some one to care about....I wish I stayed as felix...I couldn't change that now...but I think weylyn deserves love just like Felix....