chapter-2

--blossom---

Am done with being a bad girl...or trying to be the one.i always liked to be floral and happy and cheesy
,just like girls with hyped hormones in a romcom.but boy I was born in a family of storms.storm family is the most powerful and my brother is the next super alpha.we need to be fierce ..brave and ready to battle.being alpha's daughter pressures you to a new extent.but I need to play along with this tough act.thanks to my perfect brother with fit body and popularity.. strength..the golden boy of eastwood...but me being the pathetic one and slowly starving myself to death ..still I look fat..may be the  messed up genes.also my ginger hair...adds a new level of difficulty.. people telling ginger head jokes in my childhood.my great grandfather was a ginger and it passed to me like I asked for it ..rest of the family is blessed with colours people will dye their heads in an expensive salon...it made  turn it To a jet black.i can't even dress up..it makes me look less of a badass ...no one asked me out because they feared my dad and brother.atleast I have a mate since am a werewolf, so he have to love me without a choice.but my 18 is 2 years away...being alone is very sad.i don't have anyone to be my friend ....I have to fake my whole life that am happy to my parents...prove my brother that am strong and I don't need protection..and rest of the school that am no less than my brother...am tired of prooving ..am tired of acting ..and calling people names...I just don't...god I wish I was born in a normal family and act like a typical teenager...I sat alone at the lunch ... fiddling with my spoon..there came the boy who I called freak earlier .he waved at me and asked the silliest question ever.

---felix---

She remained quiet so I just sat next to her."hey you look pretty pissed off earlier,you ok now".she glared at me and returned to her food."hey leather jacket girl am talking to you".she still only glared.i signed to her whether she is deaf."oh shut up ..I can hear you and god's sake please get lost ..I can't stand your face ...".she yelled at me.i stood up and walked away.. Atleast I tried .god why I always suck at making friends.i tried to be nice..maybe I was meant to be alone....

It's been few days in school..I had no luck in making friends.. everyone here is intimidating and kinda give me alien vibes.i smiled at blossom..yes thats her name ..she really looked like a blossoming flower.but I can't understand the tough act.me and her could be really good friends..and the golden boy...I still don't know his name...I saw him in the footie practice... I was mesmerized by his beauty..he is controlling everything .. every one just follows his words...like he is some kind of a leader..but he looks calm.. and uttered only few words...but it has so much power...also he is single ... unfortunately he never date anyone... but I could try though...

The school ended  an hour ago and most of  them left .I kinda drowned by the song to notice ..I quickly walked to the lockers and found blossom's locker open and stuff spilling from them..it had nasty things written all over them...slut was the most prominent word...I feel really bad for her...i gathered my things walked further on the corridors.I heard a muffling noise from the girl's washroom .I stepped inside with much hesitation..it was blossom...my heart dropped at the sight..she had tears all over her face ..I sat next to her .I thought she would tell me to go away ..but she did the unexpected...she hugged and broke down completely with ragged breaths and tears coating her face...I held her and stayed there ...it felt like forever.....