"Oh, alright then. Carry on."

~

"Thank you, Seokjin."

"Hm?" Seokjin turned to look at Byulyi, who was sitting next to him on the sofa, only to realise that all this while, she had been staring right at him. "What are you doing? Watch the show."

It was past 11pm and Byulyi's grandma had gone to sleep. It was way past Seokjin's curfew, but today, he just felt like Byulyi couldn't be left alone. That girl had too many negative thought inside that little head of hers and if she were to be left alone, she'd just keep brooding over it for the rest of the night, unable to sleep.

"I'm just grateful," Byulyi smiled, squeezing Seokjin's hand slightly, which rested on the tiny space on the sofa between them. Their fingers were interlocked, the room was dark. "I wonder how my life would turn out if it weren't for you."

"You wouldn't last a day, I bet," Seokjin winked. "Okay, enough talk. Focus on the show."

Byulyi turned her head back slowly towards the screen. It was one of Seokjin's favourite shows - the Walking Dead - a zombie movie that Byulyi hated with her entire existence.

"Can we change the channel?" Byulyi frowned. "You know I hate zombies."

"Oh, right," Seokjin grabbed the remote control from the coffee table with his free hand. "I'm sorry. What channel should I switch to?"

"Any channel, just not this."

Seokjin flipped the channel and a familiar movie came on.

"Hey, Titanic!" Seokjin looked at Byulyi excitedly. "One of my favourite movies. You okay with this?"

"Mm."

It was a scene on the deck of the Titanic ship - one of the most iconic scenes of the movie. The scene when Jack and Rose... kissed. Byulyi watched in horror as their faces got closer together and-

"You know what? Let's change the channel," Byulyi let go of Seokjin's hand, grabbing the remote control from Seokjin. It was all dark at home and it was just the two of them in the living room... it felt hot. Byulyi made the switch.

That movie was just two people flat out making out.

"Ah," Byulyi looked away, meddling at the remote control to change the channel as quickly as possible. Out of no choice, she flipped the channel back to the Walking Dead. "What shall we watch next...? Let's see..."

"Ah, yeah," Seokjin laughed, looking flustered. "I never really enjoyed romance movies anyway. Let's choose something else. Maybe... how about sports?"

"Ah, sports," Byulyi smiled, pressing the button for the sports channel. There's no way there could possibly be any...

"KISS CAM!" The broadcaster yelled as the camera panned towards two confused-looking people. "Yes, the guy with the yellow shirt and the lady in the-"

"Um, maybe not," Byulyi laughed. "Shall we watch Animal Planet?"

"Animal Planet sounds good to me," Seokjin chuckled. "Is it just me? Why is it so hot in here? Did you turn on the heater to the maximum speed or something tod-"