10 years later

Emerald:

A lot had changed in 10 years but at the same time almost nothing. Let me brief you on what has happened. We still lived in Carnac, we still hoped to be Huntsmen and Huntresses, and we still practice every day after lunch at the cave. We've been training and trying to improve our skills for ten years. We managed to build our weapons in just 5 months Ruby chose a design just perfect for every one of us. She said that since I liked to play with my Yo-yo so much I should get something with strings. My weapon, Mors io-io, two retractable metal strings with sharp hooks at the end I carried in my belt and could spin like a deathly Yo-yo.

Ruby herself got a more complicated weapon, she based it off Qrow's and called it Cresent Rose. Mercury decided to make his weakness his greatest strength by turning his prosthetics into 'Gun Boots' as he puts it, their names are Crura. We had all discovered our semblances except for Oscar and Mercury but Nora figured out her's when she was 14. She got struck by lightning and didn't die, Ren almost got a heart attack that day, Ruby gave her two sharp electric sticks that could aid her in battle.

 She got struck by lightning and didn't die, Ren almost got a heart attack that day, Ruby gave her two sharp electric sticks that could aid her in battle

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(A/N: Made it for you! Hope you like it! -Nora Valkyrie carries two metal sticks powered by electricity with cartridges at the bottom to insert dust. If necessary Nora will hit herself with the weapons absorbing their energy therefor becoming stronger-)

Ruby always thought that Ren could be a Ninja, I honestly found it ridiculous but Ruby managed to design two dual blade guns and even used the shape of the knife Ren's father gave him for the blades. We didn't have to make Neo's weapon since she uses her Umbrella, weird right? Well, I will never forget the day she showed us what it could do.

~~~Flashback~~~

"Okay we've almost got everyone's, Neo what weapon will you use?" asked Ruby. Neo only pointed at her Umbrella "Umm...You want your weapon to be your...Umbrella?" questioned Oscar. Neo smiled wickedly and touched a button suddenly a retractable blade sprung from the tip of the pink artifact. Everyone stayed silent "D-did you know about that?" I asked a bit nervous, Ruby and Oscar just shook their heads.

~~~End of Flashback~~

Oh yes, all of our weapons are very unique but none beat Oscar's his is differently the weirdest. A cane. Right? None of us got it, sure Oscar was very good with it and could cause some serious damage but it just never seemed like much, every time we questioned him about it he just smiled to himself and told us that it had tricks up its sleeve.

Right now we were in the cave and Oscar was leading a training exercise with Neo and Mercury "Okay duck!" shouted Oscar and Mercury ducked "Neo take this chance and look for openings!" he instructed. Oscar then turned to me "Hey Em could you go get Ruby? I'm sparring with her next and Mercury is about to get his butt kicked" just then we heard a scream from the sparing grounds "I heard that!" I laughed and went outside knowing exactly where Ruby was.