I: Where it all starts

It was a beautiful day outside somewhere in the outskirts of Tokyo, Japan. It was quite a small town, but very peaceful. The sun was shining brighter than ever as kids were screaming and playing around in the park. Birds were singing and building nests for their little ones coming as well as squirrels chasing after each other in the grass.

There stood a little girl with black hair to which were in pigtails. She wore a floral short sleeve dress that was matched with white shoes. She was looking into a forest. There was a slight tremble and her knees were growing weak.

 "(y/n)," a gentle voice calls.

The little girl turned around and runs up to the woman, clinging onto her legs.

"Come, your grandmother is waiting for you on the bench," she said softly, stroking the little girl's head tenderly.

She nods and takes a step forward until there was a sudden change in the atmosphere. Everything around her rose-red... her surroundings were clouded out as if something had taken control of her.

The delightful day had come to an end. There were outcries of terror enveloping the little girl as she stayed in her position. There was emerging tension rising. Kids were running away in awe and agony trying to find their parents.

"(y/n)...!"

A loud ringing...

———★———

The alarm to my phone was buzzing louder than I anticipated. Waking up in a fright and panting there was sweat appearing down to my forehead. I put an arm to my face to cover my eyes from any light coming through the window.

"Again with this lucid dream... even after 10 years..." I mumbled to myself.

"(y/n) if you don't wake up now, I'll leave without you!" a male voice exclaimed from downstairs.

 "Ah, yes yes I know, I can't miss my first day of high school. I'll be right down dad!" I shouted back, sitting up in my bed.

Still... why are these dreams so vivid...

I get up from my comfortable bed, frowning. Such a shame to wake up so early in the morning to leave my lovely bed all by itself!

I march out of my room and into the bathroom to clean up. Walking out of the bathroom I grab my new uniform, which has the insignia of U.A on it.

"Finally, the place I have dreamed of is finally coming true," I said to myself, grinning like a fool.

———★———

"Just so you know, I haven't told you anything but make sure the whole father-daughter thing is a secret between you and the students. It is to keep it so that there is no favoritism, all right?" my dad said glancing down at me as we walk into the school gates together. 

"I know dad! You already told me like ten times!" I said slightly annoyed.

He hits me on the head lightly, "I swear, you really are my daughter huh..." 

I walk in front of him, stopping him in his tracks throwing a big smile at him, "You bet. Your one and only, the whole world, that is me!"