20. Michael's First Day Out

Start from the beginning

“What!” Michael whined. I chuckled

“Yes it’s true, or we could just call them” I offered. Michael’s eyes lit up

“Yes!” He exclaimed. We all laughed

“Alright calm down” Matthew joked

“Okay Niall I need you for this” I said as I grabbed his phone dialing the doctor

----------------------------

“It’s always a good time” Niall sang in the car as he drove off in the beautiful night sky. I sang along with him.

“Doesn’t matter when, it’s always a good time” I sang along with him as I chuckled.

“You guys are so weird sometimes” Matthew chuckled.

“Hey one day this will be you okay” I smirked at him.

“Yea one day but not today Karen” He smirked back at me.

“Speaking about one day where is Andrew?” Michael asked as he looked at the time.

“Oh my brother is out with Alex somewhere, who knows where” he put his fingers on his chin. “Let me check” Matthew took out his phone.

“We are here!” Niall exclaimed as he parked the car. I looked around it was a club, dance club

“Dancing bro?” Matthew asked

“Yes, Michael needs to see what kind of dance people are up to these days” he got off and went towards my door opening it.

“Thank you” I smiled.

“You’re welcome beautiful” He winked. I chuckled

“Oh you mean Gang-“

“Shhhhh!” I said as I grabbed Michael’s hand “Come on I think you will enjoy this”

“But the line is big?” Matthew said as he looked at the gigantic line.

“While we were eating I called and made reservations” Niall grinned. We went straight towards the front of the line.

“Hello, name?”  the security guard said. We was really tall for one, he was wearing all black with black glasses, bald on the head.

“The irish boss” Niall said. I could hear Matthew and Michael laughing. The guard checked through the list

“Come in” he gestured towards the door. As Niall opened the door the load music entered our ears rapidly.

“Woe this will be really fun” Michael grinned.

--------

“Any drinks?” a lady said as we sat down in a table.

“Soft drinks please” Niall said

“Um water?” I questioned

“Another soft drinks please?” Matthew said

“Another water?” Michael finally finished

“Okay I’ll be right back” she said as she left. I turned to Niall and Matthew

“Are you sure you would be able to handle it?” I asked

“Yes I will” Matthew smirked “Come on it’s a soft drink after all” I nodded

“Niall?”

“Don’t worry” he smiled.

“Okay” I said, right when I said it the song we have been waiting for came on.

“Oppaa Gangnam Style” the music whistled in our ears. I smiled at Niall.

“Lets?” he asked as he gave me his hand.

“Yes” I giggled. I looked at Matthew and Michael “Come on you will learn Michael”

As we all entered the dance floor many other people joined in. Niall put his hands on my hips dancing to the beat. I smiled at him as I loved dancing to this song. I looked to my right to find Michael and Matthew doing the same thing. Me and Niall laughed

“There so cute” I awed

“Not as cute as you” Niall gushed. We all danced to the beat until the part finally came along

“Okay Michael like this” I chuckled as I moved my feet and put my hand together. He laughed at the dance but tried.

“Like this?”

“Yes perfect now let’s go” I said, I looked around as everyone positioned themselves.

“Oppaaa Gangnam style!” I danced as the beat was fun to dance to.

“EYYYY SEXYY LADY!” I laughed as I looked at Niall. The face he did was just so funny and adorable. Finally the dance was over and we all took a breath.

“I’ll go get you some water okay?” Niall said as he left towards the counter. I nodded.

“I cannot believe I missed all this” Michael laughed

“You haven’t missed that much” I laughed, he looked at me.

“Actually I have” he answered in a serious tone.

“Well what do we have here?” I heard from the back of me. I turned around to see Evan, he was the ‘jock’ in my school who thought he as all that. Even after being already a senior he hasn’t changed a bit.

“What do you want Evan?” I mumbled but loud enough for him to hear.

“I came to see my girl, but I see I have her with another guy” he smirked.

“Excuse me your girl?” I scoffed “I have a boyfriend

“Oh she finally confessed our…” He faded away as he heard the last thing I said. “This looser is your boyfriend? How pathetic, you have me”

“What? He isn’t pathetic he is my friend, the only pathetic person here is you” I gritted my teeth. The dudes in back of him ‘oooooh’ at my comeback

“Say that again babe?” He scoffed cupping his ears.

“I said your pathetic”

“That’s it, I am done with Mr. Nice guy here!” He yelled pushing me towards the table.

“Get off of me!” I screamed

“No one calls me pathetic you stupid low life-“ Before he could  finished someone’s fist made contact with his face.

“She said get off of her” I looked up to see it was Michael. He pulled out his hand helping me get up.

“Thanks” I said, I flinched as I felt someone’s hands on my shoulder, it was Niall

“What’s going on?” He asked looking at me worried.

“This guy just pushed Karen on the table” Michael said as he rubbed his fist.

“He what?” Niall snapped. I put my hands on my shirt, dusting it off when my hand was covered with red liquid. I looked at my stomach as red liquid was gushing out of it fast.

“Niall…Michael…” I gulped. They both looked at my hand and stomach.

“Matthew call the ambulance while I finish this guy off” Niall growled, he grinded his teeth and walked over to Evan who was still on the floor.

“Niall no!” I tried to say but I became really dizzy. Everything became blurry, and cold. My eyes became really heavy for some reason

“Hold on Karen please” Matthew said as he hugged me “Please don’t close your eyes please”

 ------------------------------------

A/N : Okay I finally updated, I am trying really hard to update everyday but i guess my plan in just updating every other Thursday wil really become true....so yes until Thursday or Friday guys okay :)