"Does trying to kiss my boyfriend includes in taking care of him?"

She looked at Jisso wide eyes. She was caught redhanded. "I-I..."

"I know you like Jungkook but doing that won't make him like you back."

"I know that."

Jisoo nods and walk passed her. "Thank you for taking care of Jungkook, I really appreciate it but you can leave now. I'll take it from here."

"But I am taking care of him." She doesn't want to leave her with Jungkook. No. She will not allow that. Eventhough she knows she don't have any right to do so.

"I know and I really appreciate that. But I am here now."

"But I am his nurse." She doesn't care if she sound so desperate right now. All she wanted is to be with Jungkook.

Jisoo scoffs at her. "Look, I don't want to be rude but you're not yet a nurse. I may not like you, whose passion is to take care of sick people but I am telling you, I can still do a pretty good job in taking care of my boyfriend. And there are certain things that a girlfriend can do for her boyfriend that a nurse can't and must not do."

That made her speechless. Jisoo is right. There are certain things that Jisoo can do for Jungkook that she can't because eventhough she flipped the world upside down, Jisoo is Jungkook's girlfriend and not her.

"Jisoo"

The two girls snapped their heads towards the sick guy who called out his girlfriend's name.

"Jisoo..."

Hearing how Jungkook calls out Jisoo's name even in his dream, makes her heart twist painfully.

She watch how Jisoo sit beside Jungkook and took the guy's right hand into her left as she gently brush Jungkook's fringes.

"Jisoo..."

"I'm right here, Kook."

Naeun turned her back on them as she tried to stop the tears from falling out of her eyes. She can't stand watching how Jungkook needs Jisoo in his life.

With a trembling hand she reach out for the doorknob and walked out of the room as she hear her heart breaks all over again.

"Jisoo"

Jisoo gently caress Jungkook's face. Her heart is on a somersault as she heard how Jungkook calls out on her in his sleep.

"I'm right here Jungkook." She whispers but enough for the guy to hear.

Jungkook's eyes slowly open his eyes and the first thing that he saw was the beautiful angelic face of the woman he loves.

Yup, Jungkook finally admitted to himself that he just not like Jisoo but love her as well.

"You're here," He slowly muttered, still staring at her beautiful face.

Jisoo smiles showing him her heartshaped lips. "Of course I'll be here. Where would I be?"

He tried to sit up but his body is so weak.

"Don't push yourself, Kook. You're still sick." Jisoo reminded him with a frown.

"I'm sorry," He muttered.

"For what?"

"For being sick."

Jisoo chuckles and shook her head. "It's not your fault silly. You didn't planned for it."