Reunion

Since I got so many people asking for a new chapter here is the last and final one. I got requests for it being about them, but I would have to have many following chapters to add a whole extra character, so I went with the basics. Natsu and Lucy spending time with each other.

I dedicate this chapter to -innocent_killer-!

Thanks you for everyones amazing support threw the whole book!

**************************************

Lucy's POV

Coming back from the dead is a very odd experience, though we weren't really dead in the first place. As we walked into the guild we were welcomed with smiling faces and to crying ones, Happy and Ellie. I felt so bad for them, they had thought we had died, but we thought we were going to. Then I noticed something on Ellie's head.

"Ellie, you got your stamp!" I tilted her head gently to examine the yellow Fairy Tail mark behind her ear.

"I did, I always wanted to have a family." She continued to sob in my stomach.

"It great to see you all okay, but we have had a long day, we better get heading home." Natsu stated.

"Not like that your not! Let us tend to your wounds first, we all got here first, but you two are the main event!" Mira smiled.

Blushing slightly I nodded and let my self be dragged into the infirmary, there both Natsu and my wounds were attended to and we both looked like mummies when we came out.

"Well, now we better get home. It is almost dark and I am tired!" Natsu whined.

I couldn't argue, in fact I couldn't agree more. I wanted to go home so badly, my heart yearned for the warmness of my bed.

"Lets go Luce!" Natsu took my hand as we walked out.

"Wait for us!" Two voices chanted as they caught us. Happy and Ellie flew with us the entire time and I doubted they would ever leave again.

As we approached my apartment I knew something was wrong, there was a haze over the river and surrounding buildings. I tried my best to run up to it, only to see everything and all around completely smashed, obliterated, gone. My home was destroyed and I would never get it back. All those memories I had in that apartment would now only be memories. All my things were gone, I had no money, clothing or a home. At that moment I felt completely alone, shivering I squat down to my knees and run my arms from the mental shock.

"Hey, Luce. Why don't we go to my house?" Natsu put a worried hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him shocked, how could I have forgotten him, and the guild. I do have a family, they would always be there for me, why should I worry? I wasn't the only one going threw this either and I could get threw it, I had my friends.

Standing I nodded.

"Thanks Natsu."

"No problem!" He smiled, took my hand once more and walked back to his house. Happy was seemed very excited to have us over because he couldn't stop talking about how he was going to cook everyone fish for dinner, stay up and tell ghost stories and then in the morning cook fish again for breakfast. Of corse he was the only one who was remotely thrilled with any of these ideas at the moment. I was so exhausted that on the way to Natsu's house I kept tripping, stumbling and even loosing balance. So much that Natsu had to support half of my weight on his shoulder. Happy started to yell at me that I was ruining his plans. But I promised him that we would do his "date" on another day when we were all healed and better.

Natsu's house was untouched because it was outside the city limits of Magnolia and buried somewhere in a forest, so the dragons didn't bother it at all. For an odd reason his house was in tip top shape, this was a record breaker for Natsu. He was the opposite of a OCD person, he never cleaned up after himself. So why was it so clean now?

"Natsu, your house..." I fell into a chair.

"Oh, the last time you came here and tidied it up I felt bad so I decided that I would try to keep to clean for as long as possible." He rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

I shook my head, he could be so sweet some times. But now was not the time to think of that, I needed sleep! Then I realized something terrible.

"Natsu, where am I going to sleep? Also I don't have and clothes and these are completely tattered." I gestured to the ripped up cloth.

He thought for a second the walked over to bis dresser and pulled out a shirt.

"Well, you can wear this for now. But for sleeping, all I have is a couch and my hammock."

"Then you take your hammock and I take the couch." I advised not seeing how this was a problem.

"But I wanted us to sleep together." Natsu whined.

I immediately blushed, trying to come up with any other possible answer for his outburst. But none came.

"Well, I don't see how thats possible." I smiled, trying to forget it.

"The couch folds down and can hold two, just wait a sec!" He remembered and ran off to fix the couch. "At least get changed first!"

I stayed in my place on the floor, completely stunned. Snapping out of my thoughts I grabbed Natsu's T-shirt and strode to the bathroom.

Slipping off my shredded clothing save my underwear I placed on Natsu's shirt, it was absolutely too big. The arm loops went almost to my elbows, the length was half way past my thighs and the whole thing was super baggy. I felt as if I was wearing a super market shopping bag. Giggling at the thought a I exited the bathroom and saw Natsu sitting up, smiling at me.

He couldn't be serious, he wasn't this dense, it wasn't possible. I must have stood there for a good few minutes because he called me and I turned to the couch, not a couch anymore, but a full looking bed!

"Wha...how did you...when...?" My sentences didn't come out as one, but at three completely different ones.

"You were in the bathroom for a long time." He chuckled. "Come on!"

"I don't know about this..."

"Come on Na Na, its just like sleeping with Eleanor. We are your family!" Ellie jumped onto the soft bed, where Natsu sat.

Reluctantly I scooted my way over towards the bed, feeling the exhaustion kicking into my system once more. I picked up Ellie and held her close to me as I placed my body under the covers, completely a aware of Natsu doing the same next to me. All in all it wasn't that bad, in an odd way I felt quite comfortable, next to Natsu with Happy and Ellie there by my side. All sharing a bed like it was a big dog-pile. Then I felt large arms wrap around my waist, tensing I was ready to attack. But I remembered it was Natsu and relaxed, even melted into his embrace. His warmth next to mine felt to nice, so right. I had my own little family now, a family that consisted of Happy, Ellie, me and Natsu. Nothing could break our bonds now.

*********************************

There are you satisfied now? Happy with this ending, personally I still liked the last ending better. So heres the deal, you can pick which ever ending you like better and pick that to be the ending. So I hope I quenched all your thirst for NaLu ships. But I know my thirst can never be quenched with that particular ship.

This is something that needs to be done and it is give credit where its due. That is the one and only Hiro Mashima, the creator of all Fairy Tail and everything in it. He inspired to write these books and I hope I have inspired you to write as well. 

~Paintedlotus