Operation: Dragon

I still encourage you to read this, but it is still being edited. So if things have different names or don't make sense, please tell me! I want to know so I can fix it, thats what editing is for!

I dedicate this chapter to yellow12341!

Thanks for all your help!

**********************************

Erza's POV

Erza was a little skeptical about Natsu's answer, sure she understood his enthusiasm and that could be the reason that they had to leave right away...but its just the way he said it that made her suspicious. Even though she trusted Natsu with her life and had to several times there was something off about this. Not wanting to pry into her brain at the moment she let it go, but would surely come back to it.

At the time Grey was leaning against his seat, arms folded across his chest loosely, head down asleep. While Natsu and Gajeel were gurgling over each other, a sight to behold indeed. Happy was just sitting next to her looking out the window, which was strange.

"Happy, whats wrong?" Erza asked.

Happy turned, she could see tears flowing down the fur of the Exceeds face. This surprised her, but since she was not one to be very good at comfort she didn't know what to do.

"I don't know what to! Wendy is gone, Lushie is hurt and I cant to anything! We never go on missions without Lushie, I miss her!" The blue cat jumped into Erza's lap crying like a baby.

Shocked at his actions, she just slowly stroked his head, after all he is an animal. All animals love to be pet! Happy looked up, his eyes wide.

"Erza is nice!" He attempted to hug Erza's stomach and burry his face into it but failed due to her armor.

Erza heard Grey rustling in the corner, he emerged from his sleep and sat up.

"You finally woke up." She stated.

"How could I with those two making such a fuss?" He gestured to the two sick dragon slayers.

"True..." Erza stood up in front of them, seeing their pathetic faces turn terrified even in their state. Thrusting her fists into their stomachs they both knocked out cold. At least they would wake up to a stable surface.

"You didn't have to do that..." Grey mumbled to himself.

"I put them out of their misery, don't judge my opinions!" She clenched my fist at him, he cowered in fear to the back of his seat.

"W-Where is t-this guild anyway?" He stuttered trying to change the subject.

"Oh, it is in a small place called Caliega. Phantom Shadow is a Dark Guild that no one seems be able to get rid of, it has been in existence longer than Fairy Tail."

"So we are headed to Caliega and whats the plan? They are going to expect dragon slayers, they know we aren't dragon slayers." Grey stated.

"True, thats why we brought Gajeel. Natsu and Gajeel are going to "give themselves up" to the Guild while free Wendy. Then we all escape. Easy peasy." She leaned back in her chair, proud of her plan.

"But Wendy is a dragon slayer too, they have intention of letting her go. Also how will Natsu and Gajeel get out when they are caught?"

"They do their stuff. And just in case we have us for back up. I call it Operation: Dragon." Erza smirked.

"Okay..but I still don't see how this all plays out." He scratched the back of his head in worry.

Lucy's POV

My back hurt, my front hurt, every breath. Why did it hurt so much? Then everything came flooding back to me like a wave of rushing water.

The guild was attacked, we were frozen, I couldn't move. That creep was hurting my friends! Levy, Elfman, Cana! Then he stopped and looked at me with the most evil stare I had ever seen. He slowly walked up to me, pulled out his sword and slowly walked around me several times. Then pain filled the side of my back, but I couldn't scream or yell for help. Falling forward from the pressure, it took all my might to look back, I saw the man holding up his sword. It was covered in blood, my blood.

Just thinking back at those moments made me shake.

It seemed opening my eyes took too much effort, but I needed to know what happened. I saw another person laying next to me, not in the same bed. If you could call it a bed. I was laying on a blanket on the guild floor with a pillow and another blanket on top. I looked around to see the whole guild floor covered with beds that looked exactly the same as mine. They were all full of guild members.

I was laying on my stomach because my wound was on my back. But one thing that caught my eye was what being use as a banged, it was Natsu's vest. Had he put it there, or had someone taken it from him? That reminded me, where was Natsu? Was he hurt too? What about Erza, Grey, Levy, Happy, Wendy or Mira?! I knew Levy had gotten hurt, but what about the others, how were they?

"Lucy! You're awake!" I soft, yet surprised voice ran up to me.

Mira, the beautiful white haired mage needled down at my bed and felt my fore head.

"Well, you have a slight temperature. But after a few days of rest you should be fine." She smiled.

I just stared at her, she looked exhausted. Her bangs weren't up like they usually were, her smile less bright, dress tattered and face ashen.

"Mira..." I muttered, only barely able to make out the word.

"Hmm? No, you shouldn't worry about me, I'm fine!" She exclaimed.

Frowning I nodded. With a wave of her hand she turned to leave.

"Wait, Mira!" I called, voice not sounding exactly human.

She stopped and looked back.

"Yes? What is it?"

"I was wondering if everyone was okay, I know Levy got hurt. Where is she, is she alright?"

"Levy is fine, she is resting. Natsu and the others left this morning. None of them were hurt." She assured me.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Still lying on my stomach I laid my head back on the pillow.

"Do you know where they went?"

"No, but there is something you might not know...." Mira paused, it looked like she really didn't want to tell me this. "Right before the men left they took Wendy and demanded that all dragon slayers be taken to their guild, called Phantom Shadow."

Shock hit me like a Happy slapped me with a fish to the face.

"Mira, I know where Natsu went!"