Under the Stars

I am so jazzed, my book "Blinded by Love" now has over 1,000 views! But thats not this book and not what I am here to write about. I know this book is still in progress and I am trying to update as frequent as possible to please forgive me!

I dedicate this chapter to iShipYou!

You are all awesome!

**********************************

Lucy's POV

It had been four days of training with Eleanor and I could already do my roar, iron punch, claws and many other types of dragon attacks. I learned how to heal others with my water magic, and all I had to do to heal myself was find water and go into it. My back had completely healed and I got to practice my healing on Eleanor's wound. I hadn't been back to the rest of the guild or my apartment, Eleanor had insisted I stay with her in the forest. For an odd reason I agreed, I felt safe and comfortable with her. In the few day I had been with her we had really connected, I loved her, she loved me. Eleanor was like the mother I lost and never wanted to loose again, but I knew some day she would be gone. If Eleanor was right and all dragons were banished then she would be too and disappear just like Igneel, Metalica and Grandeeney. The thought made my stomach churn and heart pound painfully.

I was wrapped up in Eleanor's silky tail and snuggled up to her soft neck. It night and I was starring up at the dazzled starry night sky, the stars always amazed me their beauty and marvel always put me into a sort of trance. Slowly my thoughts turned to Natsu.

Was he alright, is he back at the guild wondering where I am? Was he caught with the others? Is he alright? All these thoughts rushed threw my head like a raging river. Since I hadn't been back at the guild, I hadn't gotten any news of their whereabouts, all I could do was hope that they were okay. I knew sending that teem was a terrible idea, especially after what they did to the guild and the fact that the Master forbid them from going. Why did you have to go anyway Natsu! You are making worried sick!

Why was I so worried. He was strong, he could take care of himself, I shouldn't be worried. But still, no matter I did I was still scared for him...and the others.

Natsu's POV

I sat leaned up against the wall of my cell, Klyde and the two men had separated the three of us from each other. Now each in our own cell, away from the other. This was the third day they had kept us here, I had no contact with anyone. The guards would only come to bring me food, but never said any words, why would I want to talk to them anyway? After three days of being alone, I could talk to rocks.

There was one comfort I had, the night, everything was quiet and I looked out the small window. It was above my head and had bars going up the rim, but you could see through it just fine. Thats what I did, just look up at the stars, they reminded me of Lucy and all the good times we had together. Like the times we would lay down and she would blab on about the constellations, at the time it seemed boring but now those were some of the best memories I had. Now that I thought about it, the best memories I have are all with Lucy. She just seemed to make any dark situation bright and her whole being just made me happy to be around her. I had this weird feeling of warmth and comfort when she smiles, what was this feeling. I felt like I needed to protect her, from pain, heartbreak and crying. If she cried I felt it was my fault for not protecting her.

That was why I had to go on this mission, I hadn't been strong enough to keep her from getting hurt. I had to pay back those guys that hurt her and the rest of the guild, but the reason that Lucy was hurt was me. I couldn't save her so she payed the price, I couldn't live with that, so besides the Masters judgment I had to do this. i know I would be punished when I got back, but my mind would be at peace.

Thinking past all the worries of the Dragon Invasion, Guild rai and Lucy being hurt I just starred at the stars thinking about all the good times I have had. I just gazed all night until the morning sun started streaking its beams onto the earthy ground.