Summoners Curse

Just go make sure, even though we all probably know this, but I unfortunately do not own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima wrote it and she/he whatever is a genius for it. We all love Hiro and id you want more try Rave Master...I read that before I even started Fairy Tail!

I dedicate this chapter to fairy_tail_world!

I am thinking about making a Rave Master Fanfic too...

**********************************

Lucy's POV

As we ran threw the dark, endless halls Natsu held my hand, tighter than he ever had before. It was obvious he was tense and even though he would never admit it, probably scared. So at this moment more than ever I knew I had to be there for him, protect him, whether it was physical or mental. I just trailed behind him as he lead us on, Ellie and Happy flying beside us. Apparently Happy's after a certain amount of time regenerated back to full health and now he could fly perfectly well, which was good for us because I was tired of carrying him.

Lost in my thoughts I didn't notice Natsu stop so abruptly, I kept walking and slammed into his hard back.

"Natsu?!"

"Its in here..." I couldn't see his face because I was standing behind him, but his voice was serious and low.

"Its okay Natzu..." Happy reassured him.

Holding my now red nose, he slowly twisted the door handle and swung it open. Inside was a large, open room filled with only one thing. It had a huge metal ring in the center and spreading outwards on each side were half cylinders big enough to hold a body, each compartment had restraints and wires hanging from them. The whole room smelled like dried blood and sweat, as if a horrid scene had been played out here. This must have been the machine.

I placed my hand over my mouth in shock at the terrible room, now I knew what Natsu ams the others had gone threw. I had always thought it was bad, but never could I have imagined it to be this awful.

Glancing over at my partner he had his head down looking at the floor, I placed my hand on his shoulder. He looked up shocked, smiling as brightly as I possibly could I stated.

"I understand." Those few words were all he needed, his figure relaxed and face softened.

"Thanks, now what are we doing?" I sighed at his idiocy.

Walking up to the machine I examined it, thinking.

"There should be some place to control it from..."

"Yeah, I know where that is!" He ran over to a corner of the room, there sat a large desk with various buttons and switches. It was a great distance away from the machine itself, for the people to be a safe ways away.

"Nice work, now..." I trailed my finger across the board looking for the power button, when I found it it was large and green. Not really wanting to push it and accidentally summon more dragons I kept looking.

"Luce, what does this do?" Natsu pointed to a switch on the wall. Above it on red letters labeled "Emercency Magic Release".

"Perfect Natsu, your a genius!" My eyes lit up.

He seemed to take this a shook, he was always "an idiot, stupid or dense" never in his life had he been called a genius.

I thought about what how we could do this when I realized something.

"Crap...crap crap crap!"

"What?" Natsu's eyebrows scrunched together.

"We need something to absorb the magic, if we just release it the dragons will have it and be able to stay." I placed my hands on my forehead.