Ice, Earth, Poison, Plant and Dark

I have only been on Wattpad for a a few months, but now I don't know how I survived without it! It is amazing and I have had so much good feed back and great followers! So thank you so much and I love you all!

I dedicate this chapter to AnimePia!

I'm so sorry about this chapter, I am terrible at writing fight scenes!

**********************************

Lucy's POV

I just stood there paralyzed, Ellie and Happy squirming in my arms.

"Lushie, tell me those aren't what I think they are!" Happy yelled.

But I couldn't answer, but yes, yes they were. Dragons, five of them and they didn't look like they were here for a tea party.

One was white with horns that looked more like icicles coming off of its body than anything else. It was almost see-through and hard to make out in the dark. Next it was a dark drown dragon, it had a huge lump on its back covered in rocks, dirt and other pebbles. Decorating its back was a line of mountains trailing up to its neck. Its tail had four sharp spikes as is swung back and fourth. The middle dragon was dark purple with small green spots coating its eyes and tail, it was sleek like a snake or a whip. But it had fangs longer than the others and a green mist surrounded it. The other dragon had wings mad of over lapping leaves, vines surrounded its entire being as brown horn that looked like tree roots protruded from its tall head. Different colored flowers were scattered throughout its body and perching green eyes starred you down. The last dragon was the worst, it was jet black and defiantly the largest, horn covered it whole body, teeth were as large as a person and as sharp as saws. Its huge wings were ripped at the ends like a tattered cape. Just its presence made me shiver.

Shrill screams sounded as I shock myself out of my trance, all the towns people started panicking and running everywhere, but this would only draw the dragons.

"Happy, Ellie!" I set them on the ground. "Go to Fairy Tail, tell them whats going on, though they probably already know. I will hold off the dragons as long as I can."

"Na Na you cant do it all by your self! At least take me with you, Happy can fly to Fairy Tail!" Ellie argued, but it was a good idea.

I nodded, Happy flew to Fairy Tail while Ellie picked me up and rushed me to the dragons. They were all smashing buildings and stomping everything in their path. It was almost like they were showing off all the thongs they could do, but so far none of them had used any of their magic yet.

Ellie flew me to the brown, dirty dragon and I yelled.

"Iron fist of the water dragon!" As a sparkling whirlpool swirled around my fist and I punched it hard right it the face. The monster gave a slight groan, shook it head and directed its towards me.

"Thats right! Now I'm your opponent!" I huffed.

He let out a spry of dirt from its nose, yellow eyes narrowing. I was sure I could almost fit my entire body inside just one of its eyes! I mad already made the first move so I attacked again.

"Water dragons roar!" A sideways whirlpool of shimmering, slicing water flew from my mouth. The dragon staggered on its feet as it kept its balance, even more enraged it swung its winged arm down towards me.

"Ellie!" I yelled as she flew do dodge it, but the dragon swung again and again. Ellie used her elegance to weave threw the incoming attacks.

Letting another punch fly right in the side of its stomach, when I felt a huge weight on me and a bit slimy. Then we fell to the ground, the impact making cracks underneath my body. I was hot my a stream of boiling hot mud and large rocks. It burned my skin and the boulders bruised my sides. Standing from the hot mess I picked up an unconscious Ellie and hid her in a pile of rocks, she would be safe there until she woke up.

Standing back to the dragon we faced each other, this thing was not going to destroy my home, where I found so much happiness, my family and love. I was not going to this them take all that away. Running I jumped and slammed my fist into the dragons hip.

It roared in pain and crashed to the ground once again, I knew this was a soft spot, because I had become extra sensitive there myself. Right on the ball of my hip bone, so it must have been even worse for a full dragon. The dragon stayed grounded shivering, just like I had kneed it in the hard candies. Slightly giggling I waltzed to the next dragon, now I knew their week spot and how to immobilize them.