Few seconds later, (F/n) seems like he's looking for something and he looked somehow...worried?

Then he put his attention on me and mommy, mommy grabbed me from my shoulders and started taking backward steps as she pulled me with her.

(F/n) landed in front of us, "I'm not going to hurt you,I'm not here to fight" he said.

"Not here to fight? You just destroyed everything here!!", mom pointed on the destroyed ship, Chip Damage, the destroyed cars they used to throw at each other, the brokering lamps on the streets, and more other stuff they destroyed.

"They destroyed everything! I came here for my daughter! I've never done anything wrong in my life!", he yelled back at my mom. Mommy hold on me tightly.

"Then why did they put you in the jail, huh?", mommy said.

Jail? Does mommy knows this man?

"Because I refused to work with them! I didn't want to leave my daughter! They told me they can put her in Home Care but I don't want my daughter to grow with strangers and...forget about her father. That Foxtail locked me and locked my daughter away from me...", he said, and at the last part his voice showed..sadness. Mommy gasped when she heard that, it seems like it broke her heart.

His daughter? Does he mean....(Y/n)?

"Please...just give me my daughter and we'll leave you alone in peace", he said.

My mom looked around and then at me, "Ko where's (Y/n)?"

"I don't know", I answer. (F/n) had worried look on his face.

I looked around and I noticed something..

Where is Tko?!

"Mom! Tko is missing too!", I told her.

"What?!", she looked shocked. She just realized that her son is missing too cause she gave me worried look. "We have to find them! Who knows if they were okay!"

"Maybe we should go to the plaza?", I asked.

"Plaza?", (F/n) asked.

"Yeah, it's the place where we work", I told him.

"Why do you think they're gonna be in the plaza?", mommy asked confused.

"I don't know..I just feel like we're going to find them there", I told my mommy.

She looked at me then smiled and nodded, alright then, we're going to the plaza. Are you...", mommy cut herself when she realized that (F/n) had already gone.

"Looks like it's just you and me kiddo, let's go", mommy said and I nodded.

Before we start walking someone called, "Carol!!"

Mommy looked around only to see....Foxtail, "oh my god I completely forgot about her!", mommy said.

Mommy run to her to the destroyed ship where Foxtail was laying, she helped her to get up as she took her arm and put it on her shoulders so she could walk.

"Are you okay?!", mommy asked.

"I'm fine I'm fine, we have to hurry up and catch him him before it's too late", Foxtail said.

"What do you mean?", mom asked confused.

"He wants to take the whole control Carol, we can't let him do it! He wants to destroy everything and every hero!", she yelled.

"What? But he told me he just want his daughter, he also said that You locked him cause he refused to work in p.o.i.n.t, do you have any idea about that?", mom asked as if she doesn't believe Foxtail.

First Foxtail was a little surprise, but then she got angry, "Did you really fall for that? He's obviously lying to you Carol!! Anyway it's not the time for that, we need to go and get some help"

This doesn't seems right

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back :)
Sorry for not updating for awhile now, I wasn't really motivated. But anyway, hope you enjoyed ( ͡°з ͡°).