Tragic Back Story

Fiona Sparks, a 15 year old girl with the height of 5 feet 6 inches, wavey red-brown hair, and mysteriously, strickingly, beautiful eyes that start out a glowing mango around the iris and they fade into a magical light blue. You could say she's the happiest girl in the world, perfect with a perfect life, no badness at all. But you see that is a mere cover up, a mask to hide her dark and tragic past along with unbearable to all but her, and undecribable pain.

She was only four when her parents died, they died because they were drug addicts and were almost always drunk. But she never cried when they died, at their funeral, ever. She loved them no matter what but she just couldn't, she's had no emotion what so ever since her first birthday. Her parents had beaten it all out of her. Her family always thought she was strange, never showing her emotions but they never saw her but once a month, and all at one time so they never thought much into it, they were just happy to see her. But when she showed no emotion for her parents' death her whole family immediately turned on her, saying she was heartless, a demon, truely she must be the daughter of Satan they would say. But they didn't know the truth of her parents, of her life, then again it didn't matter, just like she didn't she thought. With no where to go, she moved into her mother's parents' house and has lived with them since. She wasn't beaten as much, just for being the supposed daughter of Satan, her family thought it was right for her to be beaten for her darkness. It didn't bother her though, she never cried or flinched, or anything. She felt nothing, she was too used to it, she has been since the age of one.

She always smiled, no matter what happened she smiled. She thought, no, she knew that no one would care how she felt, or what happened to her so why show her pain and no one come to help, to whipe her tears away? So, she always acted as if her life was perfect, always great with no sorrows so no one would know, and no one would ever find out. And no one could even try to worry, they probably wouldn't in the first place but she wasn't taking any chances. She didn't want anyones pity or anything, it wouldn't help anything, nothing could change her and her past. She was heartless and no one could or would ever love her by choice or force and she knew it, she accepted it. You needed a heart to love anyways so she couldn't love them back. But no matter how terrible, tragic, and lonely her future was, she still helped everyone she could, with all her might. She didn't want anyone to be like her, to have to suffer alone and to have to suffer the way she so secretly did she didn't even know she was. She hid it from everyone, including herself and it worked wonders for her in a way. And when she helped others she actually thought, just for a moment that she was something good to the world, not just the ender of the world, doomed daughter of Satan who should have never been born. Someone just slightly important but it never lasted long enough for her to notice it.