Chapter 15 - It all happens tonight

*Olivia's point of view*

Gabby: Why do I have to come to Alex's with you?

Olivia: Because Austin wants me to come over, that's why

Gabby: that's cause you love him

Unfortunately, Gabby knows that I have feelings for Austin, she always listens into mine and Sarah's conversations at home. It's really annoying but that's sisters for you. We walked to Alex's in silence, well she kept trying to speak to me by I just ignored her as she was getting on my nerves.

When we arrived to Alex's, they were all playing basketball outside and Sarah and Jackie were just watching them on the grass. Gabby ran over to the guys and she tried to get the ball from them but failed. I just slowly walked over to the girls when the guys wanted me to come play with them. I ended up being on a team with Alex and Tyler and playing against Austin, Gabby and Robert.

Alex: Livi, just run for it 

I had the ball and we were 7 points away from wining. If i made this shoot, we would win. I dribbled up to the hoops and was about to shoot when Austin come out in front of me.

Austin: Your going to miss it Liv

Olivia: In your dreams AM

I went on my tippy toes and put my arms up getting ready to shoot the ball into the hoop but before i could Austin grabbed my waist and starting to tickle me. He wouldn't stop tickling me and I dropped the ball and managed to get out of his grip and started to run away but he caught up to me, he grabbed my waist once again but I lost my balance and fell to the ground. He was hovering over me, we were inching away from each other.

*Austin's point of view*

I was chasing after Olivia when she got out of my grip. I grabbed her waist and started to tickle her again, but this time, she lost her balance and fell onto the grass and bringing me down with her. I was hovering over her, with both my arms either side of her head giving me support to hold myself up. Our faces were inches from each other. She turned her head and looked at my arms. She placed both her hands on my right arm and stroked it.

Olivia: you have really hairy arms

I lifted my left hand and placed two fingers on her chin and made her face me. I looked into her beautiful eyes and lean into her. Her lips were so soft and sweet, the perfect lips for mine. But it stopped after a few moments, cause she pulled away.

Olivia: Austin, I can't

Austin: what?

Olivia: I've gotta go, I'm sorry

I moved out her way and she got off from the ground, and she started to walk away. I can't exactly just stand here and not stop her for leaving. I've gotta tell her how I feel, how I want to be able to hold her in my arms and call her mine.

Austin: Olivia, Wait!

She stopped and turned around to face me. I walked over to her. I grabbed her hands and stroked my thumb over them. 

Austin: I know I've waited for like forever to do this but -

Gabby: Oh come on Austin, just do it already!

We both turned away and saw our friends standing there watching us and Gabby having her arms on her hips, just like a little royal. I turned back to Olivia but before I could say anything, she let go of my hands and pulled on my shirt and pulled me down towards her lips. I grabbed onto her waist and snaked my arms around it, she wrapped her arms around my neck and we continued the kiss. After a little while she pulled away and we placed our foreheads on one an other.

Olivia: I think I know what you were going to ask me and the answer is yes

I saw a huge grin appear on her face and I had one on my face too. I kissed her one last time and we could hear anyone shouting 'finally' and 'get in there', that's how nice our friends are.

*Couple hours later*

*Back to Olivia's point of view*

Jackie: No! We're not watching it again

Zach: Come on, it's so good!

We had just finished watching 'The Dark Knight' and Zach wanted to watch it again. He come over a while after we finished playing basketball. We ordered like 5 pizzas for ourselves for tea, we were having a junk out Monday. Gabby got picked up by my dad half way through the film though as it was around her bedtime then.

Sarah: Zach, I think twice in one night is to much!

Zach: But it's such a good movie

Jackie: Why can't we just watch an other movie?

Olivia: Like what?

Austin: How about we watch 21 jump street?

Alex: that works for me

We all agreed on 21 Jump Street. I was sitting beside Austin but I had my legs across his lap. We all left later than we normally would on a school night. But that night, I had Austin walking me home, protecting me from the 'scary' streets, when they aren't really. We were walking side by side, hands intertwined, enjoying each others company, having a laugh.

Austin: Just because you would prefer to have the new male Spanish teacher as your teacher

Olivia: he's pretty cute though, better than 'Miss old Spanish perfect' teacher

Austin: So your saying he's hotter than me?

Olivia: Maybe

Austin: hey!

He grabbed onto my waist and started to tickle me again.

Olivia: okay, okay

He stopped tickling me.

Olivia: for that, your walking in front of me

Austin: awh come on Livi

He walked up to me and rested his hands on my waist.

Austin: I'm sorry, i won't tickle you anymore tonight, promise

Olivia: Okay, but your cuter than him

I pecked him on his lips and intertwined our hands again, and we continued to walk home. When we arrived at my house, he walked me to my door and he gave me a good night kiss. Tonight was a pretty good night, even though he didn't actually say the words, I knew what he wanted to say and I got my dream boyfriend out of it. I'm so glad I went over to Alex's now.