Chapter 2 - Park Time

It's lunch time, we're all mucking around in the cafeteria. I swear one day we'll be banned, ha. Only got a couple more classes than we're out of here. Every Monday and Friday after school I have to head to Gabby's pre-school to collect her cause mom and dad work late them days and I can't hang out with my friends. But me and Gabby do go to the parks after I collect her.

Finally the bell rings for home time, this afternoon took forever to end. I hate Monday afternoons, I have non of my friends in my classes, well I have Taylor in my gym class but we're not that close but she's alright to hang out with. 

I'm waiting outside of Gabby's school and she's taking forever to get out. While I'm waiting, Austin and Robert come up to me.

Robert: alright Livi 

Olivia: hey guys, I thought you's would be at Alex's?

Austin: He went out with Sarah

Olivia: guess you's wanted to give them some space?

Robert: Yeah

Gabby: LIVI!

Olivia: 4 year old on the way....

Gabby: Are we going to the park

Olivia: yep, you guys want to come?

Robert: yeah why not, Austin?

Austin: yeah, let's go

We all head to the park and let Gabby explore herself and we just sit on the swings talking.

Austin: So Liv, did Reagan tell you who likes you?

Olivia: no, I really wanna know

Robert: what?

Olivia: In homeroom, Reagan told me someone likes me but she wouldn't tell me who it was

Robert: maybe she promised him she won't tell anyone

Austin: maybe 

Olivia: I guess so

We hanged around in the park till 5 and Gabby wanted to go home so we left Austin and Robert at the park

Olivia: We're home

I shouted hoping my mom and dad were back from work. 

Stacey: Okay dear, tea will be in half an hour

Me and Gabby walked into the living room where mom was ironing and dad was reading a newspaper. 

Gabby: what's for tea mommy?

Stacey: food sweetie

Olivia: funny mom

Colin: but that's what's for tea

Olivia: funny, well what's the food we're having then?

Stacey: Mac and Cheese

Olivia: nice, I'll going up to my room

Gabby: me too

I walked upstairs to my room and dumped my bag onto my bed and grabbed my laptop that was on the floor. I logged onto twitter and tweeted:

"BubblyLiviHere: Mac and Cheese for tea tonight #yum" 

Just after I tweeted it my phone went off, it was a text from Robert.

"RobertVillianueva: Hey Liv! What you getting up to tonight?(:" 

"OliviaSamuels: Hey Robert! Probably do homework :( How about you?"

"RobertVillianueva: awh that blows :( I was gonna go meet up with Austin and Taylor, was 

wondering if you wanted to come?"

"OliviaSamuels: I've not got much homework, I'll come out after i'm done?"

"RobertVillanueva: good, I don't want to be the third wheel..."

"OliviaSamuels: yeah it's annoying being the, Wait what?!"

"RobertVillanueva: Austin and Taylor are dating now"

"OliviaSamuels: Since when?!"

"RobertVillanueva: She come to the park after you left"

"OliviaSamuels: oh right.... Sorry tea's ready I've got to go, I'll text when I'm ready to leave"

I can't believe Austin's dating Taylor, she's alright but I don't like the thought of Austin going out with her and getting his heartbroken. Taylor was the type to date a guy then broke up with him when he got too close. And it's worse because the person I told you about that I had a crush on and he was my best friend? well that guy's Austin.....