The waiting

I woke up the next morning, my body felt like a semi truck had hit it full on. I got up and walked really slow to the bathroom deciding that today a nice warm bath is what my body needed, I turned the taps on and sat down on the side of the bath waiting for it to fill up. When it was done I stripped off my clothes and submerged myself in the water and just laid back enjoying the warm feeling over my body. A knock on the bathroom door brought me out of my peaceful resting. My mother came in with clothes for me and she sat down on the sink counter. It was obvious that she had something she wanted to talk about. "Hugum my dear we need to talk about what will happen when the results come back and the two of you are compatible" she said looking at me with a sad smile on her face.

I couldn't understand why she was suddenly so sad when the whole time she seemed happy and excited about me finding my mate. She saw the confusion on my face and continued, "Well you see my dear when you get the result you are going to have to leave here and go stay with your mate for at least a year before the two of you will take over from me and your father" I gasped hearing this, I didn't know that I had to leave my family again so soon after just finding them. I got out of the bath, dried of and got dressed, I have to say the bath did amazing things for my sore muscles. We went into my room and sat down on my bed. "But I just found you guys I don't know if I can leave you" I told my mother with my head hanging low.

"Oh my dear, we will miss you just as much believe me but this is how it must be for now, we will stay in contact the whole time and come and visit you now and then, I promise you it will be okay" she hugged me to her rubbing my back up and down to sooth me. "Now come let's get some food into you this waiting for the results is making my nerves on edge hehe" she laughed at the end trying to lighten the mood. We went down to the kitchen and my father and brother was waiting for us there, even they seemed sad this morning. "Hey guys, don't look so sad please for all we know the results will be negative and then we have to go thru all this all over again" i tried to pick up the sad mood that was hanging around us. They looked at me and just smiled at what I said. I sat down next to my brother and started eating my breakfast that was put in front of me.

Afterwards we went into the living room and sat down just making small talk. About two hours later there was a knock on the front door and my dad went to open it up. Voices was heard and my dad came back followed by the old man, my mate and the young man that was with him thru the whole thing. My nerves picked up when I saw them and I stood up waiting to hear the results.   Alpha Craven came and stood next to me taking my small hand in his big one and gave it a small squeeze to treasure me. I felt instantly calm after that and waited patiently for the old man to give us the results.

He stood there what felt like hours just looking at the both of us without any emotion on his face. I started fearing that the results wasn't going to be good the longer it took him to talk. Finally he cleared his throat and motioned for us to sit. We sat down close to each other and I was holding my breath without realizing it. "Well I know you two are eager to know the results so I won't keep you waiting any longer" he said taking a seat on one off the chairs opposite from us. "I am proud to say that you two ARE true mates and are 100% compatible" he told us with a smile on his face. My mother let out a huge screech and jumped up and ran to me hugging me and my mate together. My father had a huge grin on his face and my brother looked proud. The old man excused himself and left us. Well so my life is going to change completely again.......