The ceremony begins

(The cleansing part 1)
I woke up to the smell of coffee and the sound of people running around. I sat up in bed and saw a tray with breakfast next to me. After eating I got up and was just coming back from the bathroom when my mother came strolling into my room. "Morning dear, did you sleep well?" She asked me with a big smile on her face. "I slept really good thank you mother, and why are you so cheerful this morning?" I asked her shaking my head at her. "Today is the start of the ceremony my dear and you are going to need all the rest you can get hehehe" she laughed still looking at me. Confused I sat down on my bed and tilted my head to the side to look at her. "The ceremony starts today already?" I frowned down at my hands, I only met my mate last night, dam these people are quick. "Yes dear, that is how it works when you find your mate my dear" she cane to sit next to me and took my hands in hers and just smiled.

"Now she have to get you ready for the first part of the ceremony and we don't have a lot of time. Your mate is in one off the other rooms being prepared as well". She got up and opened the door to let the ladies that was waiting outside to come in. I was shoved into the bathroom where they prepared a bath for me. It seemed that today I wasn't aloud to wash myself or anything. After bathing me in special bath salts and special shampoos they helped me out and rapped a towel around  then ushered me back to my bedroom. Different types of clothes was laying on the bed, but it caught my eye that these were more lingerie types off dresses than normal every day dresses. I was sat down in front of my vanity and they started on my hair. An hour later my long black hair was perfectly braided on my head and I had to put on the clothes my mother chose for me.

After I was dressed in something that barely covered me they put a silk black night gown on me and we started moving out of my room down stairs. "Umm mother are all these people going to see me in what I am wearing?" I asked my mother starting to panic. She laughed and explained that no it will only be her the people performing the cleansing ceremony my mate and one of his family members who will be present thru the ceremony except for the mating ceremony where it will only be me and my mate. I visibly relaxed after her explaining that to me. When we came into the place where the ceremony will take place I saw that we were not in the castle but outside moving over to cars that was waiting for us.

They drove me down a small dirt road that could only fit one car at a time there was no space for one to pass you. We came to a stop and got out, all I could see was tree's on tree's and nothing else. I followed them down a foot path and came to the entrance of a huge cave. Again I was ushered in side and came to a place in the cave where my mate an old man and another young man stood and waited for me. He literary took my breath away standing there with only a pair of boxers on. His body was magnificent and I swear I started to drool. I came to stand next to him keeping my eyes on the floor to make sure I don't oggle him the whole time. In front of us was a very clear pool that seemed to be part of the cave, it was beautiful. My mother and the young man that was with him came and stood in front of us giving me a kiss on both cheeks giving her a provel and blessing for the ceremony. She stepped back and moved over to my mate and the young man came and stood in front of me doing the same thing my mother did.