The best night

We stood there staring at each other, he made the first move and took my arm, pulling me flush with his chest. The sparks flew over my body from my head to my toes and my breath hissed at the feeling. I raised my head and looked up into his face. He had a dark look of lust in his eyes and his arms moved around my waist to hold me there. All I could do was watch him my legs was to weak to move and his arms around me felt to good to have him release me. A throat was cleared behind me and I turned around still with his arms around me. My brother looked like he was trying really hard not to laugh his ass of. I huffed at him and he released the laugh he was holding. "Ugm mother and father are waiting and are getting anxious about what's taking so long."

I looked back up at the man still holding me tight to him, and moved out of his arms. "Ummmm I have to go now" I told him and moved over to my brother. When we walked into the big room every one turned to us and opened a path for us to where my parents was waiting. They looked at me with worry and concern. I smiled at them shyly and went and stood in front of them. My brother leaned into my father and whispered something in his ear. The shocked look on my father's face told me that my brother informed him about me finding my mate. He looked at me with a huge grin on his face and cleared his throat. " Welcome every one, I am glad you all could make it tonight, we are great full that you all could join us in our happy time, we want to introduce you to our daughter Mat" he smiled at me holding his hand out to me.

I smiled and went to stand right next to him, gasps was heard all around us. "Now please enjoy your night and we hope you all are just as happy as we are for having the princess finally back with us" with that every one went on to talk and laugh with each other. " Now my dear your brother told me you found your mate already?" He looked at me with the grin still on his face. I blushed a deep red remembering what I was told about the ceremony that has to be held to make sure my mate is really my Mate. It then hit me that I never asked the hunk of a man what his name was. I internally face palmed myself for my stupidity, and turned around looking around the crowed trying to find him. I saw him walking over to us from across the room with two other men walking beside him. His eyes never left mine not even when he came and stood right in front of me. " Alpha Craven, how are you tonight boy?" My dad asked him. Keeping his eyes on me he answered "I am doing really good tonight my king, especially after finally finding my mate here" my face flushed with a blush as I looked over to my father to see his reaction to my mate.

His grin grew even more if that was even possible and he looked to me with approval in his eyes. "Well this is really a great night indeed, I couldn't ask for a better man as a mate for my daughter, congratulations my child " he told me and hugged me to him making my mate growl lowly at him. I chuckle at his actions and looked at him with my eyebrows raised. He only smiled and asked me if I would dance with him. I accepted and we moved over to the dance floor and he wrapped his arms around me making the shocks run thru me again. I smiled happily and thought that this night was the best night of my life.....