New Mate

I have been home for two weeks now and everything was going great, life seemed to have settled into a kind of peaceful routine. I met my younger brother and sister and they are amazing people, I couldn't ask for a more loving families. Yet there was still a ache in my heart it felt like something was missing from my life, I just couldn't figure out what. Today my parents was hosting a formal dance to officially welcome me home, they invited coves from all around. I sat by the breakfast counter with a bowl of cereal while everyone else was running around busy getting the place ready for tonight. I sighed because I wasn't allowed to help with anything and was bored.

Around eleven am my mother came to my room with a lot of people with racks of clothing and bags filled with what I Guess is full of make up and hair stuff. I groaned when they rolled in a bed for waxing me. "Come now dear you need to look spectacular tonight he he" she laughed when she saw my face. They finished with me five hours later and all that was left to do was putting my dress on. We decided on a black figure hugging dress with the back open from my neck down to my lower back. The front was a bit revealing with quite a bit of cleavage showing, the dress wasn't long but came down to just above the knee showing of my long legs. With it I had to put on the three inch black heals, I was wondering how many times I am going to face plant tonight wearing these things.

By six the mansion was buzzing with people down stairs and my nerves started getting to me. It took everything in me not to start biting my new manicured nails. My brother came and got me from my room standing there in a black tux and looking really handsome. "Damn sis, all the men are going to fall at your feet tonight and want your attention" he said with a smile and a look of pride on his face. I blushed and smiled back at him, "Look who is talking bro, the woman are going to swoon when they see you, you will have to fight them of tonight" I laughed when he blushed at my compliment. I put my arm in his and we went down stairs. "Wow, this place looks amazing, they really did transform it" I said when I saw all the fairy lights and decorations in the hall and all around.

He chuckled and just smiled at me, we were walking to the dance hall when a loud growl was heard and I was ripped away from my brother and was slammed against something really hard. With eyes wide I tried to move away from the thing that pulled me but couldn't move. That's when I realized two arms was secured around me holding me tight against someone's chest. The most amazing smell started to envelope me coming from the person behind me almost making my legs go weak. He put his face in my neck and sniffed me making little growls rumbling from his chest. I looked at my brother and his eyes was just as wide as mine holding his hands up in a mean no harm gesture. "Please.... Can you let me go...." I asked who ever this man was. He gave a small growl again but reluctantly let me go.

Taking a deep breath I turned around to see the most beautiful man standing in front of me. He was really tall around "7.2" and was really build with muscles that seemed to want to rip thru his clothing. Moving my gaze from his broad chest up to his face I took in a sharp breath. He had the bluest eyes I have ever seen with raven black hair that was a bit long with a small piece hanging over his one eye. When our eyes locked it felt like electricity ran thru my body. Only one word left both our mouths at the same time....." Mine".....