No more

I woke the next day feeling drained and sad. I decided the best way to handle this was straight on. I dressed myself and sat at the tablet to eat breakfast. As I finished up Jake walked in and smiled at me giving me a kiss on the forehead. I only frowned at him and went to sit by the fire place. He came over and sat down in front of me with a frown on his face. " What's wrong Mat?" He asked seeing that I didn't look at him. " I want to know the truth Jake, the truth about you and the waitress." I looked at him then to see him pale and his Adams apple bobbing nervously.

I gave a small wicked smile at him then stood up and walked to the window. " So its true? You two were together and you were only with me until the time was right for you, then you will leave me and go back to her?" I turned around slowly and watched him get up and move a little closer to me with his head down. " Yes its was true in the beginning before I met you, but I fell hard for you from the first time I saw you Mat, that I promise you"  I looked into his eyes but only saw him being honest about what he was saying. Unfortunately I couldn't get her face out of my mind, her tears and sobs still broke my heart.

"That my be true Jake but I think its best if I go back to were your men kidnapped me" I turned back to the window with my heart in pieces. I felt him behind me and he put his arms around me. "Please Mat don't do this, we can move past this and we can be happy together" I shook my head at his words keeping my tears at bay. "I saw her yesterday Jake she really loves you and you broke her heart, I sat with her while she cried her eyes out and I just can't forget the way she looked" I sighed and moved his arms from around me and left the room, I needed fresh air and needed to clear my head.

I walked to the small garden at the back of the castle and sat down on a bench near the fountain. " Why was live always throwing things my way that hurt?" I asked under my breath to no one in particular. The bushes to my right made a noise and I looked over to see what was going on. There stood three really big guys I haven't seen before. The next moment I felt a needle in my neck, someone drugged me and every thing around me started going black. Before I completely blacked out I saw them walk closer to me and then I was in darkness.....