Micah Bell: Dreams Coming True

Start from the beginning

"Have you ever had one about a member of the gang?" you asked and you swore that Abigail's face lit up in excitement.

"Yeah once or twice probably...who did you dream about?" she asked. You had a sneaking suspicion that she was getting off topic now.

"That doesn't matter, how do you deal with it? Like, how do you not feel weird when you are talking to them?" you asked for advice, ignoring her question.

"Huh, I don't really know. I guess I was never really that affected by them. Now come on, who was it?" Abigail asked again, leaning towards you with a smile.

"Behave yourself" you laughed, shaking your head at her.

"Please tell me? Was is Arthur? Javier? Dutch? Charles?" Abigail asked but you shook your head to each name, your cheeks heating up more and more. "Worse? Was is Sean? No? Hosea?" she continued but you continued to shake your head.

"Oh my God, stop, I'll tell you" you sighed in defeat, but Abigail just smiled as she leaned towards you again. "It was about Micah" you admitted.

"Micah? Micah Bell?" she asked, leaning back again and looking at you with wide eyes.

"Yeah, obviously" you rolled your eyes, trying not to feel too embarrassed about your confession.

"That was unexpected..." Abigail admitted, and you guessed that you could understand that. You sighed and ran your hand through your hair.

Micah watched you and Abigail with a surprised expression, he was only walking over to you to ask you about something, he didn't expect to hear that conversation. He felt a smirk tugging at his lips as he chuckled to himself, so...you had a dirty dream about him? He could work with that.

Micah would admit that he had definitely had his own private thoughts about you, he wasn't ashamed of that.

-----

Soon, the afternoon rolled around and you were avoiding Micah because of your own awkwardness. You were helping Pearson by cutting the vegetables for the stew.

Micah smirked to himself as he walked over to you. "Good afternoon, Y/N. Are you busy?" he asked as he placed his hand on your lower back, leaning around you to look at your face.

Your face heated up at him simply being near you, the hand on your back basically turned your face bright red.

"Uh, no...just helping Pearson a little bit" you shook your head, staring at the vegetables and refusing to look at Micah.

"Ah, I'm sure he can handle it. How about we go into town for a while?" Micah asked, gently rubbing his hand up and down your back.

"Go into town?" you asked, looking up at him with slightly widened eyes. You speak to Micah at least once everyday but you had never actually left the camp with him.

"Yeah, into town. Thought I would go into town and I thought your company would make it a whole lot better" he told you with a slight smirk.

"Uh, sure, I could go with you" you smiled a little. You had to get over being a flustered mess, even if it seemed impossible. 

"Come on then" Micah nodded, wrapping his arm around your shoulders and steering you away from Pearson's wagon.

"But-" you began to protest, glancing over your shoulder.

"Don't worry about it" Micah chuckled to himself, squeezing your shoulder reassuringly as he guided you over to his horse.

Micah lifted you onto Baylock with ease, making you blush and swoon slightly. He mounted Baylock behind you and rode out of the camp. On the way to the town you could feel Micah's hands mindlessly roaming your body. One of his hands just kept running up and down your waist, occasionally squeezing your hip, and resting on your thigh every now and again. This man was going to be the death of you, he was driving you crazy!