I slowly nodded and kept my eyes away from his, I was starting to calm down when he lifted up his body off of me. That's when I made the stupid mistake of getting up and attempting to run again.

He then grabbed my shirt and pushed me against a nearby tree.

"How stupid are you!" He yelled, holding my shoulders very tightly.

I wasn't expecting him to punch me though, my head jerked and I gasped. Tim then grabbed my face and pulled it towards his, the anger in his eyes was terrifying.

A shiver ran down my spine as I felt thick liquid start to drip from my nose, I'm guessing he noticed this too because he then smirked.

That's when he attacked me again, another punch struck my face. It didn't seem to hurt as much as the first one, but it sure was gonna do alot of damage.

"Maybe Hoodie was right, it's gonna be a good thing having you around." He chuckled and let his other hand travel from my shoulder to my shirt, he gripped it firmly while he let his other hand rest by his side.

He was much taller than me, most likely bigger too.

I was shaking, my legs were about to give out. My hands were tightly wrapped around his hand that was grabbing my shirt.

"Look at you, filled with fear." He purred, with his free hand he reached out to my face. Instinctively I flinched, but he continued what he was doing anyway.

I got pissed off enough to shove him, not enough to push him to the ground but enough to send him backwards a few steps.

He shoved my back, but much harder than mine. My back smacked against the tree and held my neck in his hands again.

"You little-" he was interrupted by Hoodie.

"That's enough Masky!" He yelled, Tim turned to him for a moment before scoffing and shaking his head and letting my neck go.

With blood still all over my nose and mouth, I began coughing.

"Hoodie, we almost lost her!" Tim yelled.

"Y'know Tim-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence.

"Don't talk!" He screamed at me, pointing his finger at me.

I sighed.

"Hoodie hold onto her while we walk before I kill her, she's getting on my nerves very quickly." He spat.

Hoodie immediately grabbed into my arm gently but kept a firm hold, Tim then began to walk infront of us again.

God, I was so close..

I glanced back, I could see the grey concrete road just beyond some trees. I didn't see any cars, of course. That road is rarely used anymore.

I faced forward, I wiped away the blood from my face and tried not to sniff too hard, not wanting blood to get further up my nose.

That's when a small pain started to form on my mouth, I touched all around it until I found the source. A cut was on my upper lip.

My fingers left my lips and instead I started to lick it, I could taste blood. I sighed once more before wiping my mouth with my sleeve.

I turned and saw Hoodie staring at me, once he noticed I was looking at him he quickly turned the other way.

Huh?..

"What?" I asked him harshly.

He stuttered over his words.
"N-nothing, I just-uh it's nothing." He mumbled.