91

"I'm not fighting you, now step aside." Katsuki gritted his teeth and began to angrily gnash it together. You slammed your hands on the nearest car, creating a large crater on the trunk.

"I'm not joking, Katsuki. You are not leaving. If you still want to go, then we'll do this the hard way." you growled without faltering into submission. Katsuki was taken back by your sudden dominance and this was the first thing he liked about you. But now that you're using that dominance against him, he can't help but feel like he's not submitting to you.

Katsuki let out an annoyed grunt as he covered his face with his palms while he shoved his bag to Kaminari, "D-dude! That's (y/n) for pete's sake!" said the blond Kaminari as he tried to retaliate. He was about to say another word when you began to bolt towards Katsuki, hands tightening into fists.

Katsuki got into an attacking stance, both of you are emitting dangerous dark auras and they are ready to kill each other, "Please, I don't want to hurt you, (y/n)." he asked making you click your tongue.

"I don't want to lose you, Katsuki. Understand that. I don't want you to go because I care about you." you tried to explain but you don't seemed to reach him.

You landed a left swing towards the male, making Kaminari cover his eyes in fear that you might've hurt the male so bad. But he took his hands away again and saw Katsuki ducked at your attack. Katsuki would've been clocked if he didn't dodge your punch.

You smirked, you already had that coming, so after Katsuki dodge the swing by lowering his head, you managed to emit lightning at your leg and kicked him in the guts. Katsuki never expected that you could pull that off in such little time to react and he can't imagine the thought that he really had to fight you head on.

You gritted his teeth while Katsuki is still dodging your attacks. To be completely honest, Katsuki had minor difficulties whenever he tries to dodge you, your continuous attempt to land a punch on him is fast but with exertion of strength, it will have a toll on him if you succeeded landing a punch on him.

Katsuki is still holding back on on, he knew he was wrong and doing this fist fight was totally a moron's idea but he just couldn't give up. He wanted to take Kei down and it was selfish for him to do that, but he couldn't just sit there and let other people do the job. He wanted to take revenge for Kirishima and also to stop Kei so that he could live peacefully with you.

Katsuki tried to limit himself and he restricted himself to fight back, but he was quite surprise to know that you still use your own style of combat even though you had no memories about it. Katsuki was familiar on the way you fight and there's no way he couldn't recognize his wife's fighting style.

All that Katsuki did was to dodge, he didn't want to hurt the woman whom he really loved, If he really did hit her, then his pride as a man would shackle down.

On the other hand, you are already panting heavily, huffing hardly while you continued on attacking the male. You knew the risk of getting hit but you noticed something that made you furious about.

"Are you holding back now, Katsuki?! Are you really looking down on me, huh?!? Am I that weak to you? You're just going to hold back on me even though Im putting a fight here, Katsuki?!" you cried out of anger, leaving Katsuki dumbfounded. Sadness clouded your face and Katsuki felt a pang on his chest, "Don't you ever look down on me, I'm stronger than you think."

He stopped on dodging and you took the chance to be offensive by swinging a left hook, hitting Katsuki's chin. But Katsuki's knuckles landed also on your right cheek, making her fall back while holding her swollen cheek, but a grin crept on your lips, "That's more I like it." and you began to crack your knuckles.