Unwanted Ch.2

Thursday, September 10th. Second day of school. What to expect? Hell.

My alarm clock started ringing and I looked at the time, 7:00. I had half an hour to get ready and I seriously didn't want to get up.

"Luke, are you up yet? You better be up if you wanna make it to school on time." My mom yelled up the stairs.

"Yeah mom I'm up." I replied getting off the bed and searching through my closet for clothes to wear.

After I was all fresh and ready to go, I told my mom goodbye and headed out the door. Where's my dad you may be wondering? At work. He's a cop and usually leaves around two in the morning and doesn't return until the afternoon. See why I'm so scared of them? Their expectations for me are too high and if they found out their only son was gay, well they'd probably die of a heart attack.

I walked as slow as possible to school to buy some time for the bell to ring. Sam was probably already waiting for me and truth is, I had no idea how to avoid him. I went straight towards the school doors but before I knew it, I was being pulled back by my book bag.

Sam and his group dragged me all the way to the back of the school and without even saying a word, they started punching and kicking me. I just let them feeling too weak to stop them and feeling hopeless. Maybe I deserved to be treated this way. Life just wasn't happy with the way I turned out and this was my punishment.

Once they finished, Sam threw me one last glance and spit on my face.

"That's what faggots like you should receive everyday. Maybe it'll show you what a mistake you are." He said and than walked away with his group of assholes.

I just laid there in a bloody mess with a bruised face and my whole body was probably covered in purple marks. My body protested in intense pain but I had to get away from here. I tried but than ended up falling back down. So, I laid there for a while to try again later.

Once I was able to move a bit, I finally got up and started looking for my book bag. There it laid on the ground cut up with pages from my books ripped out and scattered all over. My parents were going to kill me once they found out how much it cost to replace the books.

I left it all there since it was completely useless to take it with me. I limped my way back home glad that my parents were at work. What would I tell them when they saw me all beat up? And that I skipped school today because I was in to much pain to even start the day. Oh well, I'll just have to face whatever they throw at me.

I reached for the house key under the door mat with my body slowly protesting as I crouched down and stood back up. I unlocked the door and went inside heading straight for my room.

What am going to do now if I can't even make it through a day of school, I thought in my head? I grabbed a change of clothes and headed for the bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes and looked down at my beaten body. Purple bruises covered my chest and I had a cut near my rib. My face was swollen and covered with cuts all over. My legs were a mess of green and black bruises and my knee was bleeding from a cut that went through my jeans ripping them also.

I looked like I got attacked by a angry gorilla rather than a bunch of high school bullies. I stepped into the shower and flinched once the water started hitting my back. Memories flooded my mind and I felt terrified of the life I was living. But, what I was sure of was that I had to find a way out.

Once I finished and my body felt less sore, I stepped out of the shower. I started going through the medicine cabinet until I found my dad's pills. I've never thought of overdosing but right now, nothing felt any better than trying it. If it would help me escape than I would do anything.