90

"W-what do you mean stop who?" your face contorted into a worried look as you gazed at the freckled face of the greenette who sat beside you.

He let out a sigh, "Bakugou... You need to stop him as soon as possible..." he replied and the images of Katsuki suddenly flashed on your mind as your hands went cold.

"Why?" you couldn't help but to ask, "Why do you want me to stop him?"

"I... I have this gut feeling that he'll be on the move to get back at the villain named Kei. And you need to stop him as soon as possible." the greenette Izuku was also worried. His eyes were glued on the floor.

You don't understand anything, you can't even comprehend what's going on nowadays, "But why me, Izuku-san?" you balled your fists as you felt something wrong was going on.

There a lot of ambulance going around lately and reports of villains attacking the city proved your theories about heroes aren't able to beat the villains were true. Even the government had to shut the city down, schools and offices had closed, and things were very rough lately.

The greenette averted his gaze and met an eye contact with you, "Because you're the only person he listens to, (y/n)..." the male conceded, "You need to stop him, or we'll both loose him."

Izuku admitted that even he couldn't make Katsuki listen to him. He was the type of persom who never listens to anyone, unless if it was you.

Izuku feared that if they let Katsuki go back in the front lines once more, he would break. Nomus are much stronger now and even for pro Heroes like them, without All Might, they would never win against the army of Kei.

The villains already had Eri in their side and they can reproduce many anti quirk drugs and quirk destroying bullets as much as they want. And to top all of it, many heroes had fail to take Kei down since he is nowhere to be found.

Many heroes had lost their quirks and their numbers are slowly decreasing. Izuku couldn't risk to loose more. He blamed himself for not being able to come and rescue Katsuki and Kirishima before, now he's trying to avoid putting Katsuki in the same situation again. As much as they needed him, Izuku doesn't want to drag Katsuki anymore.

Even from their childhood, Izuku looked up to Katsuki and he was left in awe on how amazing and talented Katsuki was. He was on of the reason why Izuku become stronger as he was right now. Without Katsuki, Izuku couldn't bring his best potential. He was Izuku's rival, someone that he really looked up to aside from All Might.

His expression hardened, "This may be too much to ask, but please..." he pleaded, "Don't let him go."

"We'll be heading out on a Hideout Raid Operation tonight to catch the villain who is behind all the nomu and as well as the quirk destroying incidents. I figured that Kacchan heard about it already since he also had his ways on knowing things." he hypothesized.

Izuku clenched his hands together as he took a deep breath, "They already took Eri away from us and God knows what are they doing to her right now... We just can't sit here and wait for the worst... So this is all I ask you, (y/n)." his eyes glowered on the ground. He couldn't express how frustrated he was after the time he heard that they took Eri away. It was as if history had repeated itself.

You stood from your seat, making the greenette male look at you, "I'll stop him." you felt a pang in your chest after saying that at him. You felt that it was selfish for you to force Katsuki to stay even though he wanted to be part of this mission, but you also wanted him to be safe. You can't afford to loose him again and you feared that if he did go, you won't be able to see him again.

You turned your head towards Izuku, "I'll stop him. Even if that's the last thing I do."

Katsuki gripped over the strap of his bag as he glanced back at the hospital bed where he was laying in a while ago. He silently cursed under his breath as the thought of you getting mad at him for leaving without saying goodbye crossed his mind.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Bakugou?" Kaminari asked him as he glanced side by side to check if anyone was approaching their way. He couldn't believe that he's busting Katsuki out of the hospital without permission and he knew that if they get caught he'd really loose his Hero Licence.

Katsuki clicked his tongue, "Yeah, now let's go." he demanded and without hesitation, he began to walk first, leaving the other blond behind.

"Bakugou, What about (y/n)? Is she okay with this?" Kaminari tried to catch up with the hotheaded Katsuki, and his question made Katsuki halt on his tracks.

Katsuki knew that you won't be okay with this, "Just shut up. She doesn't need to know. Let's go." he said in a low tone and began to walk in a fast pace once more.

he surely never wanted to go again, but he couldn't just sit there and wait. The other Pro Heroes already made a plan to move out and they planned not to bring him along. He was pissed but he's not going to let Kei get captured without giving him a good beating.

Kaminari followed Katsuki all the way to the parking lot where the car which they're going to use is parked. But Katsuki already stood in shock as soon as he saw you standing from a far, glaring at him while your hands wrapped by lightnings.

He gripped tightly onto the strap of his backpack as he tugged it closely to his back. Kaminari yelped as soon as he saw you and hid behind Katsuki's back.

'this girl is a murderer in disguise. I DO NOT WANT TO GET INVOLVED WITH THIS!!!' Kaminari thought once again as he watch you stood there staring at Katsuki without saying anything. His sweat began to drop and his face ashen.

Kaminari knew that his quirk is the same as yours but if it in terms of physical combat, he swore he never wanted to spar with you because he thought that he was just a punching bag for you. He never got to beat you way back in highschool and he swore to never engage a fight with you as much as possible.

"Step aside, (y/n)." Katsuki said in a low tone voice, making you feel more agitated and your lightnings began to intensify.

You balled your fists as you thought Izuku's theory was right, he did wanted to leave without your pernission, "You're not leaving, Katsuki." you ordered as you clenched your jaws.

'Holy shit, mum please forgive me but I think I might die today. I think I just stepped on a landmine.' Kaminari thought as he mentally slapped his self.

"I don't want to fight you, (y/n)." you immediately chuckle as you heard Katsuki. You're doing this for his sake and you're not going to let anyone take him away anymore. His life is more important, and that is what it all matters.

You felt all the electric current in your body flow along, you never felt this strong before and you did felt nervous, you're going to fight Katsuki and there's no other way around.

"If you don't want to fight me, surrender. But if you still want to do this your way, Katsuki, I'm afraid we both don't have a choice. I'm not letting you go and it's for your own sake. You're going to listen to me, whether you like it or not."