" Yeah you look pretty pale. Do you want me to come back to the hotel with you?"

"No stay. Have fun!" I half smiled trying to make this situation seem like no big deal.

"No i'm coming back with you." he grabbed my hand and brought me back to the car. Everyone was already out when we got there.

"Whats wrong" Pat said locking the car.

"Rhiver isn't feeling very good today." Ian said rubbing my shoulder.

"Yeah, i'm not feeling up to par on this idea. I rubbed my head. I just noticed it was pounding.

"You want me to drive you back?" Pat said whipping out the keys.

"No ill drive her back." Ian took the keys out of his hand and unlocked the car.

"Ok but be safe. And don't drive so recklessley please!" Pat said rubbing my cheek.

"Ok." I gave everyone a quick hug and got into the passenger seat. I didn't say another word for the whole ride back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As we got to the elevator Ian awkwardly stood next to me.

"So I guess I better get going to my room. Feel better Rhi." He smiled and took his door key out of his pocket. As he was about to leave the elevator I clung on to his arm.

"Please, don't leave me. I don't want to stay alone." I said quietly. It was true. I didn't want to be by myself in that empty hotel room. To be honest, I was scared. I know I try to act tough and macho most times but now, I was afraid. Afraid of getting hurt or worse, getting the people I love hurt.

"Man you must really be sick." He grabbed my hand and walked to my door. I gave him the key card in which he quickly slid it into the slot and opened the door. Clothes were scattered on the floor when we walked in.

"Wow...You really can wreck a room." Ian said kicking a pile of clothes.

I followed behind him picking up the articles of clothing he kicked to the side.

"You could at least help me!" I said placing them in the drawer.

"Fine, but do you want me looking at these?" he said snickering. I looked at him and realized he was holding my favorite purple laced thong. I felt my face heat up and face palmed my forehead.

"Seriously Ian?" I ran over and snached the lace out of his hand and put it on the top drawer.

"Seriously Rhiver? When did you become so....sexual." I rolled my eyes.

"Why must you be such a dick." I grinned and sat on the bed with my arms crossed in front of my chest.

"You little-" Ian tackled me on the bed. We were both wrestling until we were exhausted with laughter. He engulfed me in a hug and nuzzled my neck.

"You know I really missed you." He said. I felt his cool breath on my neck. Goosebumps covered my entire body.

"Ditto." I whispered playing with his hair. The thing I loved most about him was his hair.

-flashback-

"Hey Im Rhiver!"

"Im Ian, its nice to meet you." He said taking off his MosWanted crew snapback. His hair was scattered and flopped on his face but he quickly pushed it back. I laughed and ruffled it.

"Wow your hair is so luscious!" I caught a curl and twisted my finger to make it more defined. He laughed and did something that I thought a guy would never let me do. He sat down and let me define each and every curl on his head. We talked about where we were from and how long we have been dancing.

We instantly clicked that day.

--------------------------------------------------

"So do you have an refreshments in this shit hole?" Ian said rolling on top of me. I laughed.

"It's not a shit hole. It just needs to be cleaned. And yes I do, in the mini fridge." I pointed and scurried under the covers. I heard the clinking of the glass water bottles and canned sodas.

"Um whats this?" Ian turned and I saw he was holding the crossed metal flask filled with whiskey that I specifically kept in the back of the fridge for special occasions.

"Ian I can totally explain..." I bit my lip hoping he would fill in my words.

"Calm down Rhi, its not like your smuggling drugs or anything, we are legal here." Yeah it's not like I sold drugs and smuggled. Its not like I wasted months of my life working for a big boss man. No big deal. He laughed and twisted the top of the flask. He grabbed two paper cups from the side of the fridge and filled them half way with the brown liquor.

"Don't you think its a little bit too early to be drinking?" I said as he passed me the paper cup.

"Hell no. What happened to the risk taker Rhiver that I know and love." He jumped on the bed and landed on his knees next to me. I smiled and copied his stance.

"Cheers to friendship, happiness and-"

"Love." Ian finished. I smiled.

"Love." I copied and we both clinked our paper cups together. Both of our heads went back and down went the bitter burning liquid. I scrunched up my nose as the whiskey trickled down. Ian smacked his lips trying to get the taste out of his mouth. We both laughed at the faces we made and downed another shot.

-----------------------------

An hour later, the flask was empty and we were drunk. I stumbled out of the bed and tried to stand but the room just kept moving.

"Slow your-your roll!" Ian said stomping behind me. I clung on to the walls trying to balance. Ian laughed from the floor which means he obviously fell trying to follow me.

"Get up!" I laughed crawling to him.

"No no no lets just stay here!" He slurred and cupped my face. We were inches away from each other, waiting to see who would make the first move. I brushed my lips against his. His hand caressed my cheek and his other hand held my chin.

"Just kiss me already." I said and he then softly pressed his lips against mine. His lips tasted like peppermint and whiskey which is so cliche in my mind.

Just then the door opened.