Something you might be interested in

Hi, guys. Since the story is about half way over, I'd like ask a favor from all of you. Sorry if this sounds like it's spoiling anything, but the final chapter is when you'll have your own happy ending with your crush, and I'd like to add a video to match the ending of the story with your crush. So, I'd like all of you to pick your favorite song, anything that you like and think is the most romantic and then let me know.

You can list as many songs as you want by putting down the name of it, as well as the artist/band/owner of the song through the comments, or send a link of the song you've picked out through email. For example: "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift.

I'll be sure to listen to all of them when I have the chance, and be sure to let all of you know which songs I've decided on before doing the final chapter. So, use this time to choose the song of your choosing, and no rush. Since I'm updating the story on Mondays, use as much time as you want to pick which song you'd suggest. And it doesn't matter if you have more than one favorite. I'd be glad to listen to all of them, to help inspire me on what to do for the final chapters, and to make it look like a great happy ending for all of you.