"Why did you kiss me back?"

She looked at me then she leaned over and pecked my lips "See you later Michael"

After that Tiana hopped out of the car and walked inside the house. Now I was having mixed feelings, Did I really have growing feelings for Tiana or was it just my vulnerability?

I drove off and headed straight to the morgue...

<Chris P.O.V>

After I got something to eat from McDonald's I decided to call Tyga to see what him and Tiana was up to. I know they had to be bored without a nigga so I decided to check up on them.

[Phone Convo]

Tyga-Yooo

Chris-Whats good bro what you and Tiana up to? Did y'all kill Aaron yet or what?

Tyga- Nah this nigga killed himself

Chris- Damn nigga decided to take the easy way out.

Tyga- Yeah... but look I'm on my way to the morgue so I'll call you back.

Chris-The morgue? What for?

Tyga- To make sure he's really dead.

Chris-....Oh okay well where's Tiana put her on the phone.

Tyga-I dropped her off at your crib

Chris-Why what happened?

Tyga-Nothing,I just told her that I wanted to be alone right now... I'm still grieving

Chris-Damn ok, well stay strong my nigga I'll call you back

Tyga- Aight cool

[End of Convo]

"Well I guess me and you are going back home to see mommy" I said to the baby as I was driving back home.

A few minutes later we got to the house and I smelled food from the kitchen.

I walked towards the kitchen and saw Tiana cooking.

She looked up at me and smiled "Hey baby"

"Baby why you ain't tell me you was cooking? I just left McDonald's"

"Aww baby I wanted to surprise you before you got home but you got here early. Weren't you just at the park?"

I sighed "Yeah but shit went left and me and the baby left"

"What happened?"

"Remember that nigga Daniel from Tyga's son birthday party?"

She nodded "Yeah"

"Tell me why I had a whole argument with this nigga because his ugly ass daughter wanted to go on the swing that me and Marcell was on"

"Baby....y'all argued over a swing?"

I shook my head "Nah I can care less about a damn swing, I was arguing with that nigga because he called you out of your name, then some lady stepped in being nosy as fuck so I just left"

"Aww you were sticking up for little ole me?"

"Hell yeah, I'm not gonna let no nigga disrespect my wife"

Tiana's eyes lit up and she smiled "Wife?"

"Yes my wife" I said while kissing Tiana on her lips.

"I love you Chris"

I smiled "I love you too babygirl"

"So Tyg-"