FOURTEEN| TROUBLE.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

*•BY STAVROS VASILIAS•*

"What do we do now?" Harrison asked as we all sat in the lab, my leg now safely wrapped in gauze

It's been two days since the attempted attack on Bella, and none of us left the lab since.

I've been feeling a slight disturbance for the last forty-eight hours, but I assumed it was because of the injury, a bodily disturbance.

Laurence is worried about me getting hurt again, and Jeremy is worried about the life of his daughter. Laurence has told everyone in the lab to go into 'safety protocol'. All lab workers contacted their families and transferred them to a safe house, as it seems like those bell-edge people are aiming for them.

"We stay here and figure out a plan," Laurence responded.

"The families are safe, but you guys aren't," I said, looking over at Laurence. "They can very much blow this place up with you guys inside of it, so I believe you should go into safe houses as well."

"No, we can't just hide away from them. We just need a solid plan, we may have to attack sooner than we think."

Laurence didn't realize that they were in danger, he still wants to have the upper hand, but right now he just needed to back down before someone gets killed.

"You're going to get someone killed," I stated bluntly. "You are not ready for an attack, you just have lab workers and a few guns."

"I'm not taking advice from someone who's been here less than a month," Laurence looked over at Jeremy. "I think we should contact the armed forces, and tell them we need to attack now."

Jeremy winced, not looking convinced. "Stavros is not ready yet, Laurence, and neither are we."

"His leg just got shot for the love of god!" Bella exclaimed. "Mr Williams, I know I have nothing to do with this but you're just putting us all in danger by wanting to attack now, what about all the people who don't know about this?"