TWO| A NEW ALLIANCE.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

*•BY FALVIA NAR•*

"The portal? Open?" Aed said between tiny chuckles

"The portal? Open?" Aed said between tiny chuckles. "This is the worst prank you could have possibly tried to pull, Falvia!" he busted out laughing.

"I'm serious!" I exclaimed. "You have to believe me, Aed. I saw it with my own eyes!"

Aed was the Master of the Fire Tribe, with the age of 26, he was the youngest master.

"Falvia, if the portal was open, I'm sure Aponivi, Gaia, or Cordelia would have noticed by now," he rolled his eyes. "I haven't received any letters from anyone."

"Master Aed, you have a message from Master Aponivi. I was told this needed to be delivered as soon as possible," An Air Tribe guard said, walking inside the castle.

He handed Aed a letter, then walked back out.

The letter grew wings and opened itself, "Master Aed of the Fire Tribe, you are urgently needed after sundown. All masters shall meet at the entrance of the forest, as the portal that separates our world from the non-bender world has been opened, and it requires all four of the masters to close it. After sundown, please don't be late Master Aed. Yours dearly, Master Aponivi of the Air Tribe."

"I told you so!" I exclaimed, crossing my arms over my chest. "But of course, you didn't believe me, asshole!"

"What time is it?" Aed asked in an extremely serious tone. It was a serious situation.

"It's 6:30," I said. "The sun sets at 7:00."

"I'll be back when this mess is over," Aed said, throwing on his robe and quickly walking out of the castle.

I decided to secretly follow him. I knew for a fact Stavros was going to be there.

Whenever Aed passed by anyone, they would immediately scowl at him then look away in disgust. I absolutely hated it; our father was the reason why our reputation was horrible amongst the other tribes.