XVII

Gini felt glorious as she felt Juwon grow increasingly hard as her fingers teased the cap of his cock. He took the condom she handed to him from her purse.

"Thanks. I usually carry some around but-"

"Ssh, carry on."

Gini helped him with his track suit and soon he was a naked as she was. She touched his chest as he sheathed himself. Juwon backed her towards the bed and she fell into it. She kissed him sloppily as he entered her, and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I could stay this way forever," he said.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Gini smiled as they came together. She held on to Juwon until they got their breathing back to normal.

"Are you still interested in going to the mall?"

"Yep. I just need to get dressed without you interrupting."

"You invited me to your bedroom."

"To help me pick my clothes!"

Juwon started laughing and Gini joined in. She got up from the bed and Juwon followed her to the connecting bathroom. She left him there and got new outfits to put on. Gini added some spray gel to her hair and sat on the bed as Juwon wore his clothes.

"Come here, birdie," he said when he was done.

Gini went to him and he lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around him as he walked out of the room.

"What's so funny?" Juwon asked when she started laughing.

"We're about to tumble down the stairs."

"Nah, my arms are strong."

"And your legs?"

"Do you even know how much you weigh? I can handle a little lady like you."

"I'm literally taller than you."

"An inch, not much."

"It's there though."

"It's hardly noticeable."

"But you noticed."

"Shut up, birdie."

"Why are you so pained?"

They were at the top of the stairs now and Juwon was giving her what he probably thought was his most intimidating look. Gini laughed as he walked down the stairs. Juwon carried her all the way to the door and when she thought he was about to open it, he pressed her back against it and cupped her breasts.

"What are you doing?" she asked as he teased her nipples.

"Apologize."

"For what?"

"For teasing and laughing at me."

"Are you serious?" Gini asked in surprise.

"Does it look like I'm joking?" Juwon asked as he continued to tease her nipples.

Gini laughed again as she studied his serious expression. "What are you trying to achieve? What will you do if I don't apologize? Pull my nipples off? That's all you're doing anyway."

Gini bit her lips as his fingers went into her panties after her taunts.

"I didn't know pulling nipples off can make anyone instantly wet," Juwon countered in an attempt to get her to admit how much his shenanigans was affecting her.

"Still not apologizing."

"We'll see," he said as his hand went to her throat. "You can apologize now and bring an end to this."

Gini kept mute just to see how far he was going to take it. Juwon started by kissing her hard as his hand remained on her neck. Gini returned the kiss just to get him as hot as she was becoming. His mouth left hers when she gained the upper hand, he kissed her ear and used his tongue to lick the inside. Gini shuddered as his tongue kept going in and out of her ear.

"Apologize," Juwon said as he took his hand off her neck to trail kisses down her collarbone.

Gini was becoming too interested in the game to quit now. "No."

Juwon carried her back up the stairs and dumped her on the bed.

"The mall," she reminded him.

"Fuck the mall. Take off your clothes and touch yourself."

"What?" Gini panicked.

"You thought I was going to be doing the teasing? Jokes on you."

Gini looked at Juwon and saw how serious he was.

"It's not too late to apologize. You'll be known as a scaredy-cat but you'll be safe."

Gini realized he was daring her and she took the bait. "I'm no wimp."

"Show me."

She knelt on the bed and took her clothes off as Juwon watched.

"Panties too."

"I know," she said.

"Do you?"

She took her panties off and sat on the bed.

"On your back, birdie."

Gini got on her back. Juwon spread her legs apart and she tried not to close them.

"Go on."

She hesitated. Juwon looked at her and frowned.

"You've never touched yourself?"

"No." She shared a room with her sister and the boys were always around her even at night.

"Gotta help then."

"Take off your clothes before coming here."

"You're in no position to be making demands, birdie. You'll learn on your own since you want to be difficult."

Gini bit her bottom lip and stood from the bed. "I'm getting dressed."

"No, you're not."

"Stop me if you can."

"I like how bold you're getting. It's going to make this all the more interesting."

Juwon stopped her as she grabbed her panties. He kissed her and she dropped the item in her hand to wrap her arms around his neck.

"Imagine if you'd apologized," he said as they fell into bed together.

He got one of her legs on his shoulder as he continued to kiss her. He took her hand and helped her place her fingers on her folds.

"Just rub slowly. You'll know when to increase the pace."

Gini followed his advice and rubbed up and down. Juwon's fingers joined hers and he helped her direct her fingers better. She smiled as her fingers moved over her slick entrance. Juwon's hand went back to her neck as he helped her find pleasure in herself. He took her fingers out as she was beginning to enjoy it, his mouth going to her breasts as he licked, lapped and sucked on each. His lips went to her belly button next and she giggled as his tongue touched it.

"Tickles."

Juwon placed his mouth on her most intimate part and Gini took a deep breath as his tongue darted out to taste her. She squirmed as he pleasured her with his tongue. As she got close to coming, Juwon took his mouth off her.

"Oh, for fuck's sake I'm sorry," she let out in frustration.

"Say it nicely."

"I'm sorry, J."

Juwon gave a deep laugh before going back to pleasuring her. Gini reached the pinnacle she was aiming for and kissed Juwon as he filled her.

"You're so goddamn stubborn, Gini," he said as he kissed her neck after they both came.

"I just wanted to know how far you were willing to take it."

"Now you know."

"I'll have my revenge."

"I'm looking forward to it."

Gini spooned him as they remained in bed. "Mall visit cancelled."

"We'll go with the boys some other time."

"The boys?" Gini sat up and looked at Juwon as her heart hammered in her chest. Who told him about their sons? How did he ever find out?

"Yea, my friends. Are you okay? If you don't want to be around them, it's fine."

"Of course I want to be around them." Gini smiled in relief.

"Settled then."

"Let's go downstairs."

She went to the bathroom and got dressed as she came back into the room. Juwon picked his discarded clothes from the floor after also using the bathroom. They both went downstairs and Juwon convinced her to take a stroll with him. They walked out of the house and strolled around the neighborhood while enjoying the sunset.

"Doesn't it feel good being back home?" Juwon asked.

"It only feels good because you're here."

"Are you saying you can never settle down here with a family?"

"Yes, I prefer the city. It's better in so many ways."

"Taking notes."

"For what?"

"Just getting to know the new you. You used to love this town."

"I didn't know better back then."

The town held so many horrible memories for her. Asides that, it was too slow and boring. Gini wanted her kids raised in a more dynamic setting. The city prepared one for so many things in life while the town sheltered. She preferred knowing to not knowing.

Juwon kissed her hand and she looked at him.

"I know nothing about the new life you've made for yourself. You're so different now... your thought process is, and the way you talk also. I want to know you again, like I used to."

"You will. We can't learn everything about each other in a day, slowly but surely we'll rekindle what was lost," she reassured him.

"Not lost, interrupted. I agree with you, and we'll make it work. You've gotten so wise and mature. I love the woman you've become."

"And I'm proud of you. I know we had to grow up so fast but we can slow down now."

"Yes, we can."

They remained silent as they ended the stroll and Gini gave Juwon a deep kiss before letting him go home. Gini entered the house and called her sister. Mama gave her information on how the boys were doing and Gini started crying as she spoke with them. She hadn't spent a full week in town yet but she knew it was time to return home. Her boys were becoming restless as she spent more time away, a part of her was also hurting from not seeing her babies. She hoped her father's lawyer hurried up so she could pack her things and leave.

Her relationship with Juwon would ultimately continue when she got to the city. He seemed so serious on taking things further and she was interested in them remaining together.