Chapter 5 Will You Be My Girlfriend, Ms. Angel?

Start from the beginning

'Have you heard the news about your kidnapper's? They released from the prison 3 days ago the day you fall in sick' after saying that Aiden fall in deep thought.

'I knew it and I also knew that you curious that am I already meet them or not' replied Nithika. She looks like already know what's running out on his mind.

'I-I d-didn't' he shuttering. She just smiled back to him.

'Yeah, I'm already meeting them' she said it without scare of Aiden even a little bit.

'Then why did you lied?' asked Aiden with angry look of course he would mad at her. He thought she will never lie to him.

'I didn't want my mum and Jazz worried about me. I saw them when I cut up the apple. So I accidently cut my wrist. I swear Shin I didn't try suicide since I left the London. Trust me' her eyes almost tear up. Aiden easily melt when it's come to Nithika.

'I trust you more than my life' he persuades her so she won't cried.

Crying is not wrong but if you cry in classroom everyone will wonder something has happen to you. Some of them might be happy cause you are in the trouble. You don't want people feel happy in someone's suffer, right?

'So are you come with me for tonight party?' he tries to enlighten Nithika's mood with chance the topic. She stared at him blankly.

'What party?' asked Nithika without even know the teacher has been enter the classroom. Everyone get up to greet the teacher. 'Good morning, students' after saying that Mrs. Dolly tried to pass the exam paper to everyone.

'Just come with me. I bet you will love that party' said Aiden with smirked. Look like Aiden plan something for her but she can't assume what is that has to be.

'Okay, students. Your exam is over today. Happy holiday and enjoy the holiday' said Mrs. Dolly before she leave the classroom.

******************************************

Nithika took a bath when the time shows 7pm. She wears a jaspal polka dot blue dress paired with jaspal cropped jacket in white. Then she dust loose powder over her face for a lovely dewy finish, swipe a rosy cream blush on her cheek, working upwards from the cheekbones to the temple then she give a romance touch of rose quartz eye shadow worked over the lids and into the crease.

She also coat her lashes with brown mascara, play up the eyes with black eye liner and she apply a layer of lip balm and then she put a romance lipstick.

Finally she uses an external magic perfume. Then she put the carat club cushioned cut diamond drop earrings set in white gold, a necklace with write Angel on it, wear Rolex watch which is blue in colour and then when she try to look for the bracelet which wrote Angel on it. She couldn't find it.

'Look for this' a voice cause she turn around. Aiden stand near her room door while holding that bracelet. She looks at him with the thousand questions running on her mind. She curious on where he get that from. Where she drop that bracelet?

'Where you get that?' asked Nithika curiously. He walked forward and took her hand smoothly. He put it on her hand and smiled at her.

'In the fashion show event. You drop it when you bumped into me' said Aiden while smile to her.

She smiled back to him shyly. No one were in the house when they going out for the party. There is only a piece of paper saying that they coming late for tonight cause they have to meet client. Since Aiden didn't mention what party was that Nithika just keep on thinking about it.

Nithika look so gorgeous that night. She also thought how can three of them meet the client at the same time. There must be something wrong. What day today? Why everyone behave like this? She keep on thinking but nothing was popped in her mind so her face look so dull.