Chapter Forty-Five.

-

"So, first date, in the middle of the night, huh?"

"Binnie, I love it. The stars are beautiful."

It was now 10 at night, and they were both bored so Changbin decided it'd be cute to go ahead and have a first date in the park.

"Yea, like your freckles. You probably hear that a lot, sorry if it's annoying."

"Nope, you're the first." Felix said smiling as he leaned his head on the olders shoulder as they were sat down on a blanket on the grass.

It was silent until Felix spoke up again.

"You wanna know something binnie?"

"Go ahead lix."

"Well..."

"Spit it out." Changbin said laughing.

"You were my first kiss."

Changbin looked at Felix confused. Not that the blonde could see him but still.

"Really?"

"Yep, and I'm happy it was with you." Felix said smiling as he cuddled his face in Changbin's neck.

"That makes me feel very privileged."

"Well, you should feel that way." Felix said laughing.

"Alright Lix, it's getting late so I'll take you home."

They both stood up and walked to Changbin's black car.

-

Once Changbin got home after dropping Felix off at his apartment complex, he walked in around 11 and walked into the living room to a fast asleep Jisung.

He then picked him up and carried him to his room.

He tucked him in and then went to his own room to fall asleep also.

-

Seungmin woke up and continued his morning routine before he went to Changbin's apartment to walk with him to their classes that they had together that morning.

After their morning classes were over they all went to a café to hang out and possibly talk about any homework they had issues with.

The group consisted of Hyunjin, Seungmin, Felix, Changbin, Jisung, Jeongin, and lastly Woojin (bc he wasn't working at this time).

"Ugh, Seungmin! I need serious help right now!" Hyunjin complained before he took a big gulp of his sweetened coffee.

"Yea, I know...and not just with your homework." Seungmin spat back as everyone laughed at his comment.

Hyunjin pouted before letting his head fall to the table. "Guys...I'm serious. This history class sucks a-"

Hyunjin stopped before he said the last word because Woojin gave him a glare.

"Hyunjin, you're gonna have to wait. Seungmin is helping me now." Changbin said rubbing it in his face.

"Quit being mean to jinnie." Felix scolded Changbin as he hit the olders thigh.

"Hey hey, I'm just messin' lix." Changbin defended himself before he looked around to see if anyone was paying attention and gave the blonde a peck on his lips.

"I saw that!" Jeongin squealed loudly, which made people around the café look at them funny.

"What? I'm trying to do my homework you dolphin." Changbin said smirking and Felix obviously blushing about the younger seeing their action.

"What did he do?" Jisung perked up at the conversation.

"I did nothing. Shut it!" Changbin said quickly and laughing.

"Hey! I'm the only one who can tell my brother to shut up." Hyunjin said laughing

"Anyways... Changbin kissed Felix." Jeongin said confidently.

"Yea yea, everyone knows we're dating now."

As he said that, most everyone gasped.

"Don't act like you guys didn't know." Changbin said rolling his eyes and continuing to listen to Seungmin.

"Well, I'm happy for you both." The oldest said as he smiled brightly at the two.

"Thank you." Felix said as he wrapped his arms around Changbins right arm. That action made Changbin look at him and smile even wider.

They all begin talking until Changbins phone started ringing.

As soon as he saw the caller id, he immediately clicked the decline button and hoped that Felix didn't see it.

"Why didn't you answer it?" Felix questioned curiously.

"Random number I didn't recognize"

Felix shook his head and lightly smiled. Changbin immediately bought that he didn't see it. But Felix most definitely saw it, whether he wanted to or not.

-

sorry for another short chapter :( but we're slowly getting somewhere 👀
sorry for any typos😬

edit: PLEASE STAN A.C.E! if you don't know them go check out their mv Undercover. you won't regret stanning, js... also you guys should also stan IZ, they are an actual band and are in the verge of disbanding bc they don't have many fans. and they literally just debuted like a year ago, so please go check them out!!!
also, b.i😭 i understand why he left, but like, PLEASE JUST STAY, IKON WONT BE THE SAME😭
idk why it's this font now🤷🏻‍♀️ interesting...but if he could just stay, it could blow over but i support him wholeheartedly on whatever decision he makes bc he deserves that at least. bye! thanks for listening to me😂

last edit^ that font didn't show up but i promise it was different when i was typing it, sorry guys, i promise i'm not crazy😂❣️